I'm Cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh...

We're only supposed to get a couple inches or so up here. Hardly enough to even fire up the snowblower.

Is it spring yet????

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Hmmm.. I think it's more in the area of 5-12" around here.

Comment

Now, that would be worth firing up the snowblower. Up here, they're still forecasting .3" Sat night & 2.7" on Sun.

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

You're lucky. Or should it be "your" lucky? lol

Comment

The big one is going to be here this weekend.

Comment

More snow up north here then in the cities.

Comment

Looks like 'the big one' turned into the big popcorn fart. Got maybe 5-6"at most up here.

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                  Looks like 'the big one' turned into the big popcorn fart. Got maybe 5-6"at most up here.

Joel
                  Well at least that's more than you said they were forecasting. I guess I thought you lived in a north suburb. Warroad? Wow! Dat dare is up in the good part of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                    Well at least that's more than you said they were forecasting. I guess I thought you lived in a north suburb. Warroad? Wow! Dat dare is up in the good part of the state.
                    I live in East Bethel, just north of Viking Blvd. But my hometown is Warroad. That's why I say that it never really gets cold here to me. BTW - I added a bunch more pics. He has a car that I drooled over for decades. The '63 Impala Z11 Grey Ghost with the 409-based 427/430HP engine. And I had no idea that Chevy actually stuffed a 370 horse 350 into a Vega - even as a prototype!

Joel

Comment

Working...
                    X