Got some new Glassses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some new Glassses

I hate getting new glasses they suck. It just screws with your eyes for a while. I can see clearly now that work sucks.:lol2:

Well, hopefully you'll see Fords in a different way. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      Well, hopefully you'll see Fords in a different way. lol
      I can see they suck

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        I can see they suck
        And...maybe your opinion of TC Stangs has changed now that you have new glasses?

Comment

Yes I can see that clearly now.

Comment

WOW, so you want me to approve your user accounts then? I say go for it. :)

Dan
            1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
            2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
            2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
            1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
              WOW, so you want me to approve your user accounts then? I say go for it. :)

Dan
              I see your still trying to get us over there.:jump smile:

Comment

When I first moved back here, I visited the TCS forum on occasion. The general nature of the posts suggested that the majority of regulars were likely high-school age, at best. It appeared as if the mods were on permanent vacation, as any semblance of moderating seemed to be absent. I quickly grew tired of the incessant e-penis strutting & moved on. Life's too short to put up with BS like that.

On the other hand, I brought my GN to one of the annual TCS get-togethers & had a good time.

I fail to understand the mentality of those who concoct fake personae on forums. I guess they must be so ashamed of who they really are that they are afraid to be themselves. Or, maybe they were picked-on as kids, so they act tough behind a keyboard in a feeble & desperate attempt to assert their manhood - even though it has precisely the opposite effect on anyone with even a modicum of maturity. Apparently, they are incapable of understanding that the rest of us see right through such nonsense.

Joel
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
                  When I first moved back here, I visited the TCS forum on occasion. The general nature of the posts suggested that the majority of regulars were likely high-school age, at best. It appeared as if the mods were on permanent vacation, as any semblance of moderating seemed to be absent. I quickly grew tired of the incessant e-penis strutting & moved on. Life's too short to put up with BS like that.

On the other hand, I brought my GN to one of the annual TCS get-togethers & had a good time.

I fail to understand the mentality of those who concoct fake personae on forums. I guess they must be so ashamed of who they really are that they are afraid to be themselves. Or, maybe they were picked-on as kids, so they act tough behind a keyboard in a feeble & desperate attempt to assert their manhood - even though it has precisely the opposite effect on anyone with even a modicum of maturity. Apparently, they are incapable of understanding that the rest of us see right through such nonsense.

Joel

The above statement is true and accurate IMO.
                  We at TCO do reserve the right to use this smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post

Joel
                    Careful!...Mr.HP might want to have a TCS/TCO get together?

Comment

Yeah, you can just feel the love...:chainsaw smile:
                      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I wonder if dirtbag shawn would be there :lol::stink smile:

Comment

Well to be fair, I took over the site a couple of years ago, and the moderating has been a LOT stronger since I did. Regardless, you are all welcome back. :)

Dan
                          1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
                          2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
                          2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
                          1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

I never heard of that forum until I logged on here. I lurk there for the Lolz thread.
                            I can't have nothin nice. Been there wrecked that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudtrux View Post
                              I never heard of that forum until I logged on here. I lurk there for the Lolz thread.
                              It is pretty entertaining at times, need lots of popcorn :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                              X