lambo guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lambo guy?

talk down here about some guy up in the cities with a lambo with over 1000hp. anybody know who it is?
    the victim had semen on his trousers

That would be Sloss, he pays others to build his ubber fast cars on the street and then won't race anyone from a dig due to the glass transmission parts. He is always on TCS acting like a complete asshat. You know, "look at me I am fast cause daddy gives me money as I have never had to work a day in my life".

Comment

ive heard about sloss but thought he had mustang saleens. heard he always wins. wont run frum dig because he might break parts? if he has money for modded lambo he would have money for broke parts. that makes no sense. i found this link http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/a...erleggera.html
      Last edited by Quadroflux; 09-16-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I know there are quite a few Lambo's around wouldn't know a 1000hp one from a stock one though because they all seem to be parking / garage queens...
        www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

theres two local here that I have heard about.

the orange on in this is here now. and there is a white one that is supposed to be an ugr stage 3 with similar power numbers.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRukjoJ5bdY

The car has 3 settings: 1) Pump gas= 1000whp. 2) race gas at 1250whp 3) C16= 1550whp.

-Aaron
          87 cutlass
          76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
          87 olds 442 - old mans ride
          355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

I've heard of that Sloss guy.

I heard he leaves on the first honk, and he looks like Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
              I've heard of that Sloss guy.

I heard he leaves on the first honk, and he looks like Larry Bird.

Sloss is a funny guy.:laughing smile:

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetcster View Post
                That would be Sloss, he pays others to build his ubber fast cars on the street and then won't race anyone from a dig due to the glass transmission parts. He is always on TCS acting like a complete asshat. You know, "look at me I am fast cause daddy gives me money as I have never had to work a day in my life".

He has to work for his money. You're just jealous he makes more than most.
                I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                  He has to work for his money. You're just jealous he makes more than most.
                  You sir, are a sloss nutswinger:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
                    You sir, are a sloss nutswinger:rotfl:
                    No, I just outgrew being jealous of what other people have when I was about 4.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                      No, I just outgrew being jealous of what other people have when I was about 4.
                      u a 4yr old now? u had the slow car with the vaginal top

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
                        u a 4yr old now? u had the slow car with the vaginal top
                        vaginal top :laughing smile:

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
                          theres two local here that I have heard about.

the orange on in this is here now. and there is a white one that is supposed to be an ugr stage 3 with similar power numbers.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRukjoJ5bdY

The car has 3 settings: 1) Pump gas= 1000whp. 2) race gas at 1250whp 3) C16= 1550whp.
                          Whoa

Screenshot @ 1:39

Comment

Those are crazy fast. Race gas? What octane would one have to run to support over 1000hp? If I had an awd I wouldn't turn down a race from a dig.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                              Those are crazy fast. Race gas? What octane would one have to run to support over 1000hp? If I had an awd I wouldn't turn down a race from a dig.
                              Probably Q16. Something like $1500/barrel. If the government would have built a better business for me I'd have one.

I wouldn't dig race it if I had one. I'm sure the tranny is a few bucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X