Lightly modded Boss302 vs. ZL1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
    So you went to a Ford board and tried to tell everyone how awesome the Chevy was? Sort of a silly thing to do, no?

Dan
    He is not the brightest bulb in the lamp :rotfl:

Comment

So you went to a Ford board and tried to tell everyone how awesome the Chevy was? Sort of a silly thing to do, no?

Dan
      as silly as you trying to tell guys here fords are better than gm
      the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

The Boss has proven to be a pretty good performer. With those mods, it could actually have a better power to weight ratio than a stock ZL1 so this vid shouldn't be a huge surprise. However, the ZL1 would only need a couple small mods/tweaks and the Boss would get bitchslapped.

Comment

Yeah but, heaven forbid if the GM had to do any upgrading to the cyl heads because that implies that the Ford is superior. Didn't you know that the Ford "mod police" will arrest a GM guy if it upgrades the heads?lol

My Camaro has unmolested GM factory production heads and cam, but the Ford guys consider it a "heads & cam" car. When they've had their asses handed to them, they had no choice but to use that excuse.

Comment

Well to be fair, is it the factory heads & cam that came with your car or did you take another engine's heads & cam?

As for the ZL1 that ran 9's, if I recall, those were heavily worked heads, not "GM factory production heads"... so not QUITE the same thing...
            1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
            2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
            2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
            1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
              as silly as you trying to tell guys here fords are better than gm
              As stated before, I wasn't sure this was a GM board, looks to me like it's brand agnostic so I am merely defending Ford's honor because 98 Cobra SC is too old to do it effectively. :)

Comment

Well to be fair, is it the factory heads & cam that came with your car or did you take another engine's heads & cam?

As for the ZL1 that ran 9's, if I recall, those were heavily worked heads, not "GM factory production heads"... so not QUITE the same thing...
                ferd can port there heads too right? a modded car is a modded car who gives a shit if one has a pully and the other has head porting or spray. 03 cobra ferd aholes claim only 281 cubes when a gm hands them there ass but anybody with any sense knows fi changes the effective cubic inch. thats why i dont like the ferd assholes. i am ashamed to even say i owned one now

Comment

As stated before, I wasn't sure this was a GM board, looks to me like it's brand agnostic so I am merely defending Ford's honor because 98 Cobra SC is too old to do it effectively. :)
                  I just don't waste my time. Let people think what they want. I have seen all models go fast. Even that caddy that did a ten. To each their own. But I know that when they grow up, they will buy ford.

Comment

:rotfl::lol::laughing smile:

Comment

God Quadrofux you make this really easy for me...

Originally posted by Quadrofux
                      ferd can port there heads too right? a modded car is a modded car who gives a shit if one has a pully and the other has head porting or spray.
                      I agree. My thoughts exactly. I'm not the one that is talking about "factory stock heads and cam" mods vs. aftermarket mods.

Originally posted by Quadrofux
                      03 cobra ferd aholes claim only 281 cubes when a gm hands them there ass but anybody with any sense knows fi changes the effective cubic inch. thats why i dont like the ferd assholes. i am ashamed to even say i owned one now
                      I think you're contradicting yourself with what you JUST SAID here. So it's OK for modded cars to say "run what you brung" but factory OEM stock cars are a different story? Wow, OK. How else can Z28SSMAN and I argue on here?

As for the ZL1 heads, you don't hear about the 9 second GT500 having ported heads, which was my only point. They didn't crack the factory seal on the ENGINE, which last I checked, included the HEADS.

Carry on!

Comment

The GT500 is an ugly POS

Take your Ford Turd lovin ass back to TCStangs Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
                          The GT500 is an ugly POS

Take your Ford Turd lovin ass back to TCStangs Dan

That's not very nice, You forgot to say please :laughing smile:

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetcster View Post
                            That's not very nice, You forgot to say please :laughing smile:
                            PUHLEEZE AND THANK YOU WITH SUGAR ON TOP

:laughing smile:

Comment

God Quadrofux you make this really easy for me...

As for the ZL1 heads, you don't hear about the 9 second GT500 having ported heads, which was my only point. They didn't crack the factory seal on the ENGINE, which last I checked, included the HEADS.

Carry on!
                              who gives a shit if the factry seal wasnt cracked? thats the best you got? that stupid ass larsen blew motors like popcorn is his pile of shit cobra he cracked heads seals motors and anything atached

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
                                PUHLEEZE AND THANK YOU WITH SUGAR ON TOP

:laughing smile:
                                Ok you guys, Take that crap over to tcs :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                                X