No announcement yet.

Bad local crash at one of the hot spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly have no time to look at TCS. I sometimes hardly have time to check in here. I get updates from a couple members from there though.

I used to not have any ill feelings toward CAMSS30. Hell, if everybody was the same, it would be a boring world.

When he started badmouthing my car at TCS and saying it made "shit for power", why would I think highly of him? My car made "shit for power" but ran in the 11s which he and others couldn't get done.

Haters

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
      You have to remember dirty is an expert at everything, the one thing he is the best at is running his mouth. There is a reason why he has had the shit knocked out of him a few times and it is his big mouth. I cannot imagine how much better tcs would be without him, he got kick out of MN F-body years ago and the big mistake they made was letting him and the other loosers like him back on there that destroyed the place. We booted him here as all he wants to do is fight and argue. I guess Dan thinks that 40 pages of non stop crap from guys like him is ok, but them with revenue down over there one needs every nickel he can find.:rotfl:
      Whew. I was scanning the site for something to argue about. I was getting nervous you guys had forgotten about me!!

Honestly, I don't ban people for posting their opinions, we have very loose rules at TCS so no reason to ban him that I'm seeing. And "revenue" isn't down at TCS, it was never about $?

Fords rule & .

Dan
      1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
      2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
      2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
      1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
        Whew. I was scanning the site for something to argue about. I was getting nervous you guys had forgotten about me!!

Honestly, I don't ban people for posting their opinions, we have very loose rules at TCS so no reason to ban him that I'm seeing. And "revenue" isn't down at TCS, it was never about $?

Fords rule & .

Dan
        I guess he good for buisness, you can have him. Dirty has to high a daycare costs.:laughing smile:

Comment

LOL, daycare costs... that's funny.
          1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
          2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
          2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
          1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Why do so many threads on this forum end up with the same guys talking the same shit about the same people?
            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
              Why do so many threads on this forum end up with the same guys talking the same shit about the same people?
              We do it for a number of reasons. Here are just a few: A: We know it bothers guys like you. B: Regardless of what we hear about "no one looks over here" that's simply not true. C:If we irritate you and others enough, we feel it's a good day.D: TCS'rs have no power over here, so rather than post, they stay away knowing there's no one to cry to in order to make us stop. E: What else would you expect from an Outlaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                We do it for a number of reasons. Here are just a few: A: We know it bothers guys like you. B: Regardless of what we hear about "no one looks over here" that's simply not true. C:If we irritate you and others enough, we feel it's a good day.D: TCS'rs have no power over here, so rather than post, they stay away knowing there's no one to cry to in order to make us stop. E: What else would you expect from an Outlaw?

A. It doesn't bother me, I was just curious why a bunch of adults are still sour over shit that happened years ago.

B. I don't know who looks over here, but I can say with certainty most people on TCS have never heard of this place.

C. Takes a little more than people talking shit about me or others on here to irritate me. Besides, very little shit is said about me.

D. I have no power on TCS, either.

E. Outlaws should be doing outlaw shit, not gossiping like old ladies.

Comment

A. It doesn't bother me, I was just curious why a bunch of adults are still sour over shit that happened years ago.

B. I don't know who looks over here, but I can say with certainty most people on TCS have never heard of this place.

C. Takes a little more than people talking shit about me or others on here to irritate me. Besides, very little shit is said about me.

Nobody gives a crap what you think. Dirty must have read all this and sent you over here as he has no balls to post here as he gets his ass handed to him here.:laughing smile:

Comment

I think if it really didn't bother you - I mean if it truly didn't bother you to the point where you did not give one single fuck - I don't think you would log in to TCO to post about it.

There may be some TCSers who don't know about this place. But there is some butthurt brewing over there. A few guys constantly bash TCO. And similar to above, if they truly didn't give a fuck about this site, they wouldn't even mention it.

Comment

With all the good members we have here we do not need any of the usual babies that have ruined the car community. Thanks you to all of guys that support TCO and we will be here for you.

Comment

Comment

Outlaws usually shoot people like in the old west. Are you saying you would like to volunteer for for some target practice? A lot of tcs'ers are gone here as they act like 5 year olds and it get old to baby sit them Mark. Seems to me that you may have grown up a tad.

Comment

Here is the other deal Joel, I am going to powercruise this year but I did notice last year when I was there that people were nor required to wear helmets. Fast forward to 2012, I will be wearing mine, Having the windows up and wearing my seat belt. Anyone else that wants a ride who does not want to waer one can sit on the side lines. Going over 100mph no mater if it's at spring street, BIR or the Rock can get out of contol real quick just as this guy found out over the weekend.
                            Bob,

Wow - I didn't know that helmets weren't required last year! That's crazy. And yes - we may joke about slow cars, but 100 MPH is pretty damned fast when things go wrong. Years ago, I watched a guy hit the wall at the track with a "slow" street-stock car. He was running mid 14s at about 100 MPH. Something went wrong down at the big end & the car took a hard right. The passenger side slammed the wall pretty hard. The driver's helmet broke the driver's side window on the rebound. He ended up with a bruise from the shoulder-strap & a sprained neck, but was otherwise unhurt. Was a damned good thing that he didn't go in nose-first.

Joel
                            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Outlaws usually shoot people like in the old west. Are you saying you would like to volunteer for for some target practice? A lot of tcs'ers are gone here as they act like 5 year olds and it get old to baby sit them Mark. Seems to me that you may have grown up a tad.

I haven't grown up any, I just prefer to argue and talk shit about current events. Not slap matches at Porky's 5 years ago.

Comment

I haven't grown up any, I just prefer to argue and talk shit about current events. Not slap matches at Porky's 5 years ago.
                                I get a jolly every time I watch it. Looks like a sissy slap match.

Comment

Working...
                                X