To Shagwag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Shagwag

I met a guy last night with a 600 cube engine that would like to run you. He is a pretty cool dude and his car looks to be bad ass. He loves to street race and will race any of the big dawgs, any time. He is not shy about going from a dig so that would leave sloss out. He has a fox car too that is pretty fast also.

Does this guy drive it on the street?

Comment

I think I know who you are talking about. If its who I think it is its a big tire Malibu with slicks, open headers, twin dominators, a couple of nitrous kits, I think Lexan windows and no license plates. I invited them to grove creek a few Weeks back but they didn't want anything to do with that. they want me to run their 302 powered fox really bad but I want a piece of the Malibu. I'll run them one of these days.
      5.55@126
      8.67@155
      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
        I think I know who you are talking about. If its who I think it is its a big tire Malibu with slicks, open headers, twin dominators, a couple of nitrous kits, I think Lexan windows and no license plates. I invited them to grove creek a few Weeks back but they didn't want anything to do with that. they want me to run their 302 powered fox really bad but I want a piece of the Malibu. I'll run them one of these days.
        Ya, he said he would run you with the Malibu and I think he is going to put a BB Chev in the fox car. Seemed like a pretty nice guy. I would like to see that race. If you are going up to Show and Go it sounds like he is going to race that weekend.

Comment

I will be at show and go
          5.55@126
          8.67@155
          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Not go'n to BIR this weekend?

Comment

I'll be there this weekend too,
              5.55@126
              8.67@155
              www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
                I'll be there this weekend too,
                Is the wagon tubbed?

Comment

No I run 275 60 15s with stock suspension on a 10 inch wheel.
                  5.55@126
                  8.67@155
                  www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

http://www.wunderground.com/US/MN/Brainerd.html My stuff is parked for another weekend.

Comment

I will be up to BIR watching this weekend

Comment

Looks like it might rain a lot this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X