No announcement yet.

Are we ever going to get a nice weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again, Looks to be nice tonight and Sat.

Comment

I need to find someone (preferably on the north side of the cities) to fix the exhaust leak on my GN. I'm pretty sure that it's the donut in the waste-gate bypass pipe. Any recommendations?

Joel
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
        I need to find someone (preferably on the north side of the cities) to fix the exhaust leak on my GN. I'm pretty sure that it's the donut in the waste-gate bypass pipe. Any recommendations?

Joel
        The only place I could say would be Heart throb in Litchfield. I know they are further out buy damn they do good work.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
          The only place I could say would be Heart throb in Litchfield. I know they are further out buy damn they do good work.
          Thanks, but that's quite a drive from East Bethel just to get the w/g bypass donut replaced. I'd have to trailer it, as there is too much exhaust getting into the passenger compartment to drive that far - even with the windows down. Plus - being single, finding someone who can pick me up is usually a royal pain in the butt - even when it's local. Given the population of the greater metro area, one would think there must be someone on the north side who does good work.

Joel
          There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
          X