Recomend a transmission guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recomend a transmission guy?

Hey guys, I'm pulling my T-10 crashbox out and was going to pull the cover and take a look. I'm looking to see whats changed. I'm hoping the syncros are just removed and that I can replace them.

On the chance that it's more then that do any of you know a good transmission shop or person that can take a look at it? I'm on the NW side of the cities and work in St Paul so something along the North side would be great.

John

Rick beaulieu at Lakes Transmission in Forest Lake. Only guy I go to. Drag racer, best around IMO.
    www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Originally posted by tcat55371 View Post
      Hey guys, I'm pulling my T-10 crashbox out and was going to pull the cover and take a look. I'm looking to see whats changed. I'm hoping the syncros are just removed and that I can replace them.

On the chance that it's more then that do any of you know a good transmission shop or person that can take a look at it? I'm on the NW side of the cities and work in St Paul so something along the North side would be great.

John
      Maybe in a couple of weeks I could look at it. That is not a big deal and 4 speeds are not too bad to do. I do not have a ton of time right now as I have to get the kids car done for BTT 50'S. Send me a pm and we will see what we can do for you.

Comment

Working...
      X