He Joe you should apply to this job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Joe you should apply to this job

Just so you can piss in their wheaties:laughing smile: Wonder if Brian go canned.

PERFORMANCE AUTO TECHNICIAN WANTED (ELK RIVER MN)

We are looking for one technician that is looking for a challenge. If your heart is in racing, but your currently hanging parts on used trucks or cars, we are looking for you. A minimum 5 years experience is required. You must be proficient with LS, Modular and new hemi engines. Fabrication skills are also a must. Drive train modification and service skills required. Engine and chassis dyno skills are helpful. Skills in modification of electronics also required. We work on new and old American iron. No imports at this time. If you have German import experience let me know. You must have a valid drivers license and pass a drug test. Clean, neat and attention to detail individuals only.. This is a pro shop dealing with very expensive vehicles. There is no such thing as "Can't" here. It is just a matter of money and materials. Non experienced individuals or individuals that punch out exactly at 5 need not apply. We work until the job is completed. You get paid accordingly. No traditional benefits. However, you get to use the dynos, machine shop and facility on your off days for your race car.

No brokers
    No temp agencies

background check is required

Hitech Motorsport
    16820 Hwy 10
    Elk River Mn. 55330

:laughing smile::rotfl:

They must pay about the same attention to detail in their work as their spelling!

How unprofessional is it when they can't even use proper spelliing when posting an ad?

Like this: If your heart is in racing, but your currently hanging parts on used trucks or cars.

IT'S NOT YOUR!!!!!!! IT'S YOU'RE which is short for YOU ARE!!!!!!.

I see people misspell your and you're all the time and it is quite sickening. Obviously they must have skipped spelling in school.

If I were on the hiring end and an applicant couldn't use your and you're correctly, they would have about 0 chance of getting hired.

http://www.theworkbuzz.com/get-the-j...e-of-spelling/

Comment

your wrong, or is it you're wrong?:laughing smile:

Comment

Yea, what a f- joke. Attention to detail???? my ass. The people they hire are idiots. Just look how they screwed up my baby and cost me 4- years of driving.

Comment

Working...
        X