There oughta be a law thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There oughta be a law thread...

There oughta be a law with stiff penalties against people who text and drive.

Many of these clowns can't drive worth a crap and are still trying to text while driving. Others such as teens with little or no driving experience are still texting.

A total cell phone ban is coming soon. With the national safty board recommendations laws will surely be passed. I have already cut back on cell phone calls while driving.

Comment

Somebody tell me what took so long.
      Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

If one gets cought texting while driving, Take away the phone, tag them and tow the car.
        People running red lights are just as bad.

Comment

There oughta be a law...against dumbasses putting slicks on the back of front wheel drive cars.

Comment

There should be a law against radios in cars, cars with more than 180hp, passengers in cars, etc.

Do you honestly believe the lobbyists going for the ban on electronic devices in vehicles will stop there? History says no.

Besides, there already is a law against texting and driving. Been around for a couple years now.
            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

There should be a law against radios in cars, cars with more than 180hp, passengers in cars, etc.

Do you honestly believe the lobbyists going for the ban on electronic devices in vehicles will stop there? History says no.

Besides, there already is a law against texting and driving. Been around for a couple years now.
              Not all regulations are bad--especially when it comes to protecting people from morons who can snuff out an innocent life due to inattentive driving. Rather than wait until these clowns kill an innocent kid or person ...they need to put guidelines/penalties on the books to give people a choice. Either continue texting and hope you get away with it, or do jailtime if you gamble with texting and you killl or injure someone in the process.

I don't consider a fine up to $300 a stiff penalty for texting.

Comment

ltd lives, hoo,hoo. more than 25% of all accidents are cell phone related. Thats what my amfam agent says.

Comment

Working...
                X