Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 458 vs Koenigsegg Agera R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wYrhWxmPg

Camera shot from inside the Ferrari and keep in mind, stock Ferrari 458s have run low 11s and trapped near 130 mph.

What the....?

Comment

Just the same as watching a stock cobra getting his ass handed to him by Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by SANTA.hp View Post
        :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by SANTA.hp View Post
          No way man...I didn't even put that many bus lengths on Joe when we bumped heads.

Comment

last time we raced you won by a quarter panel and of course my car was f.... up by hitech tuning. not much to brag about but go for it....lol

Comment

now the last time i raced bob the maf was out and bob won by about half of what that kronig whatever did to the ferrari. and that was a 3 sec loss to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                last time we raced you won by a quarter panel and of course my car was f.... up by hitech tuning. not much to brag about but go for it....lol
                Yeah, but now that ya got a different tuner, the tables will most likely be turned to your favor and that's too bad.

Comment

The past is the past. Hitech is the biggest ripoff in the world. But i admit my losses. I am glad to just cruise around the block. What it does at the track matters little to me. and I have no one on any list to race except maYBE JR. I owe him one.

Comment

Who makes this koenig thing. ? it looks like a maclaren f-1.

Comment

Did some quick research. 7 speed, e85 or e-100 1,150hp. 12ootq, gas 95 octane, 1050hp, 1140tq. 250 mph plus. the thing is from sweden and all race with trick suspension and some kind of borg/warner turbos made of a titanium aluminum mixed metal that spools faster. wow.

Comment

get this.....5.0 liter engine 4 valve, dual overhead cams.....now thats funny!!! 0 to 62mph 2.9 secs. 0to 200kph 7.5secs.

Comment

Working...
                        X