No announcement yet.

Title town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think dark green with a white G and gold around the G would be better.

Comment

Let's go pack!!!! Here we go kiddies it's the playoffs!!! Chevy the official sponsor of the Packers.

Comment

A lot of 'discount double checks' are coming!!!
        www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Well it was a good run. See what happens next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
            Well it was a good run. See what happens next year.
            OMG The big G lost? Now they know what the Vikes felt like in '98
            Last edited by MR.hp; 01-15-2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
              OMG The big lost? Now they know what the Vikes felt like in '98
              ...and '68, 69, 70, 71, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 80, 89, 92, 94, 98 (as you said), 2000, '08, and 09...

One more Superbowl win and the Vikes break their tie with ME for Lombardi trophies!
              www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Yeah, what a relief. I can go to work without hearing from the cheeseheads. They have the same playoff wins as Vikes this season. At least Vikes went to Championship game with 15-1 record. www.refscheats.com blown calls couldn't give the pack the win.

Comment

The "G" stands for "Gang-raped by the Giants"

Comment

A loss is a loss, giants played good. 4- fumbles and 8 dropped passes gives you a loss. But to compare this team to the vikes??? Glen my friend, no more beer, please geez.

Comment

A loss is a loss, giants played good. 4- fumbles and 8 dropped passes gives you a loss. But to compare this team to the vikes??? Glen my friend, no more beer, please geez.
                      And just think, even with the home-field advantage and the help of cheating refs, they STILL couldn't pull it off.

Packers were a better team than the Vikes for sure. But at the end of the day they are both going to watch the rest of the playoffs from their couches.

Comment

yes there was actually 5 fumbles, but oh well thats life. YOU PLAY LIKE CRAP, YOU LOSE. Giants were the better team yesterday and I can live with that.

Comment

I wasn't comparing the teams...only their playoff wins this season. But seriously, I think the layoff threw their timing off and the tragedy about the coach's son affected them more than they planned.

Comment

Working...
                          X