Title town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title town

Let's go, rev it up. lambeau, green and gold, title town, green bay. 12 and 0. couldn't help myself.... lmfao

Packers are loaded with talent. On top of that...the league sucks this year. Great opportunity for GB to keep winning. It's a good thing that Wisconsin has the packers since they don't have much of anything else. lol

Comment

rock falls is in wisc.

Comment

Oops! I forgot about that world class facility.

(I enjoy RF though)

Comment

wisc. dells, deer hunting, union busting so mgmt. types can make more money.

Comment

Let's go, green bay, title town, super bowl..... rev it up. It's a freight train baby, get out of the way!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, they are on a roll. As long as Rodgers gets tackled like it's touch football, it'll be hard to beat em.

Comment

Quite a game, chiefs are playing out of their asses. Pack losing right now 6 to nothin' 3 rd quarter. panic time ???? nope.

Comment

haha. How does an undefeated team lose to a 5-8 KC?

Comment

Well, pack goes down, oh well, maybe this is a good thing and a wake up call. In the long run not a big deal. k.c played hard and the pack had a big clunker.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                      haha. How does an undefeated team lose to a 5-8 KC?
                      How did your club do? how many wins.... assbasket. lmfao

Comment

com'n on guys, flame on, you might not get another chance this year.

Comment

You're team may go to title town but they lost their first game to the CHIEFS.

Comment

Oh well, it was a great run. but the real prize is another super bowl win. Plus bob , you care nothing for football anyways, You are just trying to get my goat. So go outside and work on that 4.6 you are building to beat glenn. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                              Oh well, it was a great run. but the real prize is another super bowl win. Plus bob , you care nothing for football anyways, You are just trying to get my goat. So go outside and work on that 4.6 you are building to beat glenn. lol
                              You don't have a goat you have muscrat.:laughing smile:

Comment

Working...
                              X