turkey day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turkey day

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!! I am thankfull to have my mustang home and ready to go for next year after 4 yrs. of hell.

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all !!! I am thankfull to have my mustang home and ready to go for next year after 4 yrs. of hell.
    Now that's is something to be thankfull for.

I am thankfull TCO is still here with all the good people we have for members.

Comment

How the hell will I lose weight with all the food around, need to lose 20 lbs so I can ride in a glider plane my daughter bought me a ticket for. Tow you up a 3000 ft. and let you go, pilot in the back seat, and I guess they will let you fly it some too.
      http://www.crosscountrysoaring.com/welcome1.html

Comment

59 degrees today, that is something to be thankfull for IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
          59 degrees today, that is something to be thankfull for IMO.
          Yes it is. Pulled the motor for some upgrades with the garage door open. The kitchen is full.

And the turkey was good.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Comment

what im thankful for
            for being on tco and not on tcs-
            i don't have a $200,000 lambo with tens of thousands of dollars in mods and still i'm afraid i'll get beat by a guy who wants to race from dig so i make excuses-
            i dont have my '01 cobra turd anymore-
            i don't look like blown up 87 gt-
            i never bought a overated 03 cobra-
            i never had to replace as many 03 cobra motors as stupid arogant cobra owners that popped engines like popcorn-
            i didnt put near $100,000 in a '03 cobra like some local who wanted people to call him fast-
            i dont have a dream sicle camaro that spun bearings and blew motors-
            im not the guy who had a 03 cobra that ran 11.90s and felt so embarased he claimed he ran on 7cyls and said drag raceing was booring-
            i'm not the guy who went by the name 1badcobra and tried to put turbos on it and ended up fadeing out of the car scene in shame-
            im not the jerk who had a mach1 that thought it was quick and it wasent then went with a stupid 03 cobra and had to take the back seat out and headlite out to run 11s-
            im not the guy who owned tcs and had a mach1 who got beat by a trashed out lebaron-
            im not the guy who used to have a titanium piece of shit mustang and thinks its cool to still have it in his sig-
            im not the guy who got into a fight with jr at porkys-
            im not the pityful guy who used to call himself 93svt-
            im not the guy with a malibu who posted car pictures and took them down like a baby takes his toys back.

ya im real thankful
            the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
              what im thankful for
              for being on tco and not on tcs-
              i don't have a $200,000 lambo with tens of thousands of dollars in mods and still i'm afraid i'll get beat by a guy who wants to race from dig so i make excuses-
              i dont have my '01 cobra turd anymore-
              i don't look like blown up 87 gt-
              i never bought a overated 03 cobra-
              i never had to replace as many 03 cobra motors as stupid arogant cobra owners that popped engines like popcorn-
              i didnt put near $100,000 in a '03 cobra like some local who wanted people to call him fast-
              i dont have a dream sicle camaro that spun bearings and blew motors-
              im not the guy who had a 03 cobra that ran 11.90s and felt so embarased he claimed he ran on 7cyls and said drag raceing was booring-
              i'm not the guy who went by the name 1badcobra and tried to put turbos on it and ended up fadeing out of the car scene in shame-
              im not the jerk who had a mach1 that thought it was quick and it wasent then went with a stupid 03 cobra and had to take the back seat out and headlite out to run 11s-
              im not the guy who owned tcs and had a mach1 who got beat by a trashed out lebaron-
              im not the guy who used to have a titanium piece of shit mustang and thinks its cool to still have it in his sig-
              im not the guy who got into a fight with jr at porkys-
              im not the pityful guy who used to call himself 93svt-
              im not the guy with a malibu who posted car pictures and took them down like a baby takes his toys back.

ya im real thankful

I am thankfull I did not have to write all this :rotfl:

Comment

Haha. Where does he get all that stuff from?
                Pretty funny though. lol

Comment

I'm thankful that I was left of this list.lol

Comment

Working...
                  X