vikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vikes

Let's go vikes. Pull it together and win.

Yeah, they have some serious issues.

Over and over we see the defense get torched on 3rd or 4th and long because they either miss their assignments or just aren't talented enough or both. Opposing QB has all day to throw on those downs due to sorry assed pass rush.

I'm not saying it's time to get rid of Frazier. He's a nice guy but in my opinion not a very good coach.

Look at the 49ers. Same players as when Singletary coached and they sucked. Get rid of him and they're 7-1 I think?

I really like Ponder. He's gonna be really good.

Either way I wish the Vikes the best. I want to be able to say "I "Likes" The Vikes"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUGq8hIBuhQ It will happen again....LOL

Comment

I think Ponder is a good QB but how can he be successful when our O line only gives him 1 second before he is creamed by the defense? Our O line is TERRIBLE. Ponder has still played well even though they've done nothin to help him.

Comment

A little more protection for Ponder and some better cornerbacks and we will have a team.

Comment

For a rookie QB,he looks great!. If the Vikes lose the rest of the games,better draft picks. That and call Jon Gruden for head coach. I think he mite take it. GOD willing. I have to get a TV brick for Christmas for next season.
            Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Ponder might be the real deal. But the vikes need a total rebuild. They look like a hiwreck rebuild right now. lol

Comment

Another Vikes loss....owie

Comment

I like Frazier less and less each week that goes by. I still think he is better than Childress though.

Comment

At least the Wolves finally went out and got a proven winner for a coach

Comment

Yeah, that's what I was hopin the Vikes would do when they got rid of Chilly. Go after John Gruden or Bill Cowher, or try to lure Billick back.

Billick's face looks like the logo on the Ravens helmets though, so maybe they own the rights to him?

Comment

Yeah. "B" for Billick. Haha

Comment

The one thing that surprised me was Jared Allen. He took over the long snapper job. Wow! The guy was born for this. One punt,he snapped the ball to the kicker(right on the money) Then he goes taring ass after the poor sapp that caught it. One swipe of his arm,and the guy just folded up. Give the guy a raise,and let him have the job.
                          Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Yeah Jared Allen is a beast. Seems like it's rare to see a Viking with a big contract who then busts his ass and actually plays well.

Comment

jared was a long snapper in college or high school or both.

Comment

Working...
                              X