driving miss bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving miss bob

Well stopped by bob's tonight and gave him a short ride in the cobra. If you ever want to get arrested and have the key thrown away ,give bob a ride in your car,all he says is com'n floor it. Also if any car pulls up next to ya he say's kick his ass, go on , rac 'em. Got to see his new 94 camaro. pretty clean car, and also his new shiney fire engine red truck. The truck was very nice and although a chev, I liked it. pretty nice....

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    Well stopped by bob's tonight and gave him a short ride in the cobra. If you ever want to get arrested and have the key thrown away ,give bob a ride in your car,all he says is com'n floor it. Also if any car pulls up next to ya he say's kick his ass, go on , rac 'em. Got to see his new 94 camaro. pretty clean car, and also his new shiney fire engine red truck. The truck was very nice and although a chev, I liked it. pretty nice....
    I did like the fact that we had to stop by the church for you to ask that you're Cobra needed have the Devil's Hiwreck curse taken off of it:laughing smile: Car goes pretty good and the tcs wantabe's had better look out at the track with all the power you have. Looks like it's on next year.

It is still too bad that those clowns f'ed up the Cobra for so many years. Sounds like they took all your monies and did not care about customer service.
    I know the new place put Brian and Casey's numbers to shame with the same parts. Humm.

Comment

Car is running pretty good even tho the weather is a bit cold. It idles better when it's above 50 deg.but it did ramp down ok. I just hope I can have just a few more cruises before it snows.

Comment

Car is running pretty good even tho the weather is a bit cold. It idles better when it's above 50 deg.but it did ramp down ok. I just hope I can have just a few more cruises before it snows.
        Too bad you are scared to get on it, I suppost now that you have all that new found power you need some depends:laughing smile:

Comment

With a CDL. I am limited to how i drive. I do not street race anymore and since you have tons of hipo cars i did not want to have you say how lame it was. I only want to drive around and act my age.

Comment

What kind of power does that Cobra make?

Comment

305...not much

Comment

305...not much

:laughing smile::rotfl::lol2:

Comment

truth hurts.

Comment

Working...
                  X