No announcement yet.

no posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not for giving rich people anything, If they want to play then they should pay. On a side note about building a dragstrip, We did get one built out by Litchfield so anything is possible. This area need to get the racers orginized and have some sort of lobby to show the benifits of a race track. Too many of the towns see us as noise makers but then in the winter they go out and snowmobile on other peoples land and acually make more noise than a car.

I live by an airport and yes I don't like all the noise, BUT here is the deal, The alternative is nost likely section 8 housing as that's all these cities want so they can get money from the state and feds so we can have low lifes move in. I will take the airport over that any day.

Comment

Litchfield is there only because of Grandfather Laws.

Comment

Yeah, Bob I wasn't talking about living by Crystal airport, I meant MSP airport where people get a deal on a house then complain about the noise. Crystal is a pretty cool town.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Yeah, Bob I wasn't talking about living by Crystal airport, I meant MSP airport where people get a deal on a house then complain about the noise. Crystal is a pretty cool town.

Thanks for getting the stuff back to me, I did not need the battery wrench, I got more. We'll just get it in the Spring.

Comment

sure would be nice to have a home track to race at

Comment

right next to an airport would be a great idea.

Comment

chirp chirp

Comment

2012 ???????

Comment

Get it done!
                    5.55@126
                    8.67@155
                    www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Working...
                    X