Sorry Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Joe

Was not able to make it out on friday, Cold and I did not figure there would be anyone out. If Sat. would work give me a call and I will drive the 94Z down to the spot tonight. I would race you but I don't want to make you look bad:laughing smile:

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
    Was not able to make it out on friday, Cold and I did not figure there would be anyone out. If Sat. would work give me a call and I will drive the 94Z down to the spot tonight. I would race you but I don't want to make you look bad:laughing smile:
    oh well, car ran good tho... drove by hardees and there was a few people there.looks like rain moving in now so i'll stay home and watch nascar and baseball. old and lazy is i.....

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
      oh well, car ran good tho... drove by hardees and there was a few people there.looks like rain moving in now so i'll stay home and watch nascar and baseball. old and lazy is i.....
      Well, At least you got to drive the car this year. Maybe next week.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        Well, At least you got to drive the car this year. Maybe next week.
        we'll see how it goes but winter is close. plus i need new belts and a new helmet. Damn that last helmet was like 80 bucks and it's hard to find a lazer red one....

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
          we'll see how it goes but winter is close. plus i need new belts and a new helmet. Damn that last helmet was like 80 bucks and it's hard to find a lazer red one....
          $80, You got off cheap. My last helmet set me back $189 but then again I put more value on my head :laughing smile:.

Comment

I guess that means Joe's da man huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              I guess that means Joe's da man huh?
              huh.... nope.

Comment

Working...
              X