Cars and Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and Coffee

Went Saturday for the first time. I recommend it to any car enthusiast. HOTCIVIC told me about it and I'm glad I went to it instead of RF.

The car condos are unbelievable. Here's one that caught my eye...

By the way...the Mustang is a 428 Cobra Jet

Another favorite.....

Comment

Not the greastest pic but still one fine 4-speed SS-396

Comment

I've been meaning to hit one too, but haven't had the chance yet. The place looks packed!
        www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

I don't believe I would fit in with these folks.Its a not what you have but a "How Many" thing.At least thats what I've seen with the Corvett people.I'm sure Jesus loves'em just the same tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
            I don't believe I would fit in with these folks.Its a not what you have but a "How Many" thing.At least thats what I've seen with the Corvett people.I'm sure Jesus loves'em just the same tho.

:laughing smile::rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
              Of course you'd fit in. You're a real car guy.

The place was amazing but I didn't feel like the people were flaunting their cars or garages (even though they probably were). They just acted like regular guys having a good time enjoying the day. I don't think I'd feel comfortable opening up my garage to strangers like they did. Most of them were just sitting around talking cars.

I've run across a few Corvette guys who seemed a little uppity but I also have met a bunch of them who are really cool.

Comment

Some pics I took

Comment

To Z28 SSman Glad to see you liked my garage & PORKYS Restaraunt tribute. Yes that is a 69 Mach1 428 CJ right along side of the 67 Barracuda Po Stock. If you look in the back corner there is a 70 Challenger Plum Crazy with 426 Hemi. Next cars & coffee in the spring stop in and visit. Car guys are always welcome.

BobM426

Comment

Originally posted by BobM426 View Post
                    To Z28 SSman Glad to see you liked my garage & PORKYS Restaraunt tribute. Yes that is a 69 Mach1 428 CJ right along side of the 67 Barracuda Po Stock. If you look in the back corner there is a 70 Challenger Plum Crazy with 426 Hemi. Next cars & coffee in the spring stop in and visit. Car guys are always welcome.

BobM426
                    Glad to to see you made it to our site. I hope to get out there if you have another meet in Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by BobM426 View Post

BobM426
                      Bob you also had a '67 Chevelle SS 396 in your garage didn't you? Awesome garage.

Do you think if the weather holds up there will be one more Cars N Coffee the first Saturday of November? I was reading on a chat forum that the last one in 2010 was the first Saturday in November.

Welcome to the site!

Comment

cars & coffee

Sorry there is no cars & coffee event for November. I will let you know in the spring the date for the event. We will have a memorabilia auction the last part of November. This is not the right section to put this in but I am also interested in collecting Drag race Memorabilia for display in my garage. If you have anything for sale email me

BobM426

Comment

Working...
                        X