Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still working on a motorplex

http://www.presspubs.com/quad/news/a...1da310a5f.html

Be one of the cool kids and fill out a survey.

http://www.intmotorsport.com/
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 09-21-2011, 05:02 AM.

Klicked the link but there is nothing there.

Comment

I wish them luck. Between the noise,neighbors,and traffic, it won't happen. But ya never know. Stuff like this comes up every few years.
      Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

I fixed the link

Comment

Thanks for the thread Fast Eddy

Comment

I really hope this happens, and think it will, sure be cool to just drive to the track!!

Comment

Yeah, I'd definitely support em everyway possible. There'll be some who'll complain about those dreaded entry fees though. Lol

Comment

As I have read this, If and I mean "IF' we can get a track built then I would support other local sports teams projects inc. the Vikings. The noise problem could be averted by making everyone run exhaust, Period. You still have to dial a number on the car if there would be bracket racing. If everyone has to run exhaust then everyone is at the same disadvantage. There is a ton of of money that people want to spend to race, Most of these dumbass people do not realize that in these cities.

If they were to close the airport where I live and opened a track I would have less noise and more fun, Not to mention a short drive to the track.:laughing smile:

Comment

I've heard so many things about this that I don't know what to believe. They were supposed to break ground this last spring / early summer... The last one I heard is that Lino was cool with it but hasn't seen any money or proof of where it's supposed to be coming from.

I hope that is not true. I hope everything is up to snuff. I would love a track closer to the Twin Cities! I'd be there every f'n day!!! The only down fall I see is if it were to happen BIR would be run out of business in a heartbeat.
                  www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

I think we've all had our hopes jacked up only to have them deflated, but if others are still out there doing everything possible to make it happen, I think that's a good thing. Why not find out ways to help? Helping doesn't have to mean sinking money into it.

Comment

Working...
                    X