Remember 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember 9/11

Let's not forget what happend 10 years ago on this day and to those who were killed by the those who would try to ruin our way of life here in the USA. Thank you to all the troops who gave their lives so we could all be safe and free.

May we all never forget 9/11/2001

I couldn't have said it better Bob.

I was watching an A&E 9/11 special this morning. It had footage of what people in NY were seeing from the surrounding area. People appeared to be in shock.

After the first tower disentegrated, the firefighters were suiting up to go into the remaining building to try to fight the fire and save victims. Looked like it collapsed before they were able to enter. That's amazing bravery.

It would be insanity to forget who attacked us. I have zero respect for anyone who apologizes for what this country stands for or implies that we are to blame for what happened. Also if we apologize that we are to blame that our enemies will back off. That's idiotic and as we see now, these same radicals hate what we stand for and will do whatever it takes to kill us. The only language they understand is that we have to destroy them before they destroy us.

Comment

Working...
    X