Get together across from Wagner's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get together across from Wagner's

I guess there is a big Car get together across from Wagner's on W. Broadway on Monday nights. Last week was pretty packed from what I was told. I guess I will check it out tonight. I thought I would let everyone know and I'm not sure who is putting this on.

Went there for a little while, Talk about the fast & the furious. It was mostly imports but there was a bunch of late model muscle there. I talked to the guy I raced last week and he was talking a lot of smack. Was pretty funny, It sure looked like the porky's crowd that always gets kicked out of everywhere. Saw some MNGMP cars there and Ricekiller cars too, Whoever they are.

Comment

thats the new spot for the ricekiller meets.

Comment

Abuddy of mine told me about it, But when I drove down 81 it looks like Broadway will be close for a little while.

Comment

Went to Wagners tonight to BS with the MSRA guys and man? I think I saw 30 different neon's with crappy sounding exhaust. All muscle at Wagners!!

And the burger was excellent!!

Comment

I think everybody should be able to personalize their car, but what I don't understand is why people put fart pipes on their 4 cyls? Wouldn't you want to put an exhaust on to HIDE the sound of a 4cyl?

I'm sensitive to how crappy the LSx engines sound when the wrong type of exhaust is put on. That's why I run longtubes with cats. I'll give up 5-7 hp by running a catted y-pipe to keep from hearing the crappy sound.

Comment

Went by there tonight to buy some stuff at Menards, it looked like a lot of rice over there.:rotfl:danc:funny shit:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                Went by there tonight to buy some stuff at Menards, it looked like a lot of rice over there.:rotfl:danc:funny shit:
                They do it big though. They organize very well and get permission from the property owner and police to be there. They even have an insurance policy to cover if anything happens there.
                I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

I stopped out there last night, seemed like a pretty well organized event actually.

Lots of kids but, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                  X