X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the Mighty Joe Young's car?

Maybe Joe just got fed up with his car anw it's time to buy a Camaro:rotfl:

supercharged cobra !! - $6000
    I'm moving to Florida in a month and my car needs more help than i have time or money for at the moment. its a 96 cobra with a Procharger p1sc-2 supercharger @ 10 psi, 3 row intercooler, 90mm lightning maf, walbro 255lph fuel pump, 42lb frpp injectors, o/r x pipe, sct xcal 3 tuner, diablo mafia maf extender, auto meter c2 vac/ boost gauge, frpp 9mm wires, ngk tr6 plugs, 2.5 inch mac cb w 3.5 inch tips, fidanza 2 piece aluminum flywheel, new 03 cobra 11 inch clutch, steeda adjustable cable, double hook quadrant and firewall adjuster, upr short shifter, new heavy duty u joints, rebuilt 8.8 w yukon bearings, new carrier and 4.10 ring and pinion with royal purple synthetic diff fluid, 2 inch drop springs, zinc plated drilled and slotted rotors w hawk hps pads and 30k mile 03 cobra front calipers, 18 inch termi replica wheels, 8000k hid head and fog lights. i also have a 10k mile t56 6 speed and matching driveshaft out of an 04 cobra that could be worked into the deal. This is a washington state car and has never seen snow or salt. the bad is that the block is broken on the oil pan rail, i have an 80k mile teksid lincoln long block that can be included with the car, if your a gearhead you can have one fast car. Mustang guys you know exactly whats all here. text me at 7 six 3 two 4 four 7 three 4 six, my name is Erich, id be interested in a trade for an lx 5.0 ! asking 6000 or best offer, just ask, the worst i can say is no.

haha. I bet ol Joe appreciates the post

Comment

looks like the s/c is tubed wrong, look at air filter???? hiwreck install for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
        looks like the s/c is tubed wrong, look at air filter???? hiwreck install for sure.
        Maybe you could buy it for parts.:lol2:

Comment

Working...
        X