Car Craft or Powercruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Craft or Powercruise

I am torn between the two, Powercruise is $130 just for you and the car and another $60 for a spectator and you have to send pics so if they don't like you're car you can't get in. Seems like a lot of money. Car Craft $55 and sit with everyone for 3 days but they let anyone in. Humm....What do you guys think?

I cant afford power cruise this year. It costs me 100 bucks in gas just in my tow rig. Im going to car craft
    5.55@126
    8.67@155
    www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

I dunno...instead of going to either, maybe I'll learn how to knit. lol

http://knitknerds.blogspot.com/2005/...oint-book.html

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
        I cant afford power cruise this year. It costs me 100 bucks in gas just in my tow rig. Im going to car craft
        It's starting to look like Car Craft for me to as the new Camaro has a bent rear axle. It's ok to drive on the street but I am not sure I want to go 120mph + with it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
          It's starting to look like Car Craft for me to as the new Camaro has a bent rear axle. It's ok to drive on the street but I am not sure I want to go 120mph + with it that way.
          I used to know a guy and his name was Ben Taxle:rotfl:

Comment

I wonder if Andy is coming out for Car Craft this year? I forgot to ask him??
            2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Personally I think CC has turned into a joke but it is closer and cheaper. If this Powercruise is anything like BIR's 40th anniversary show there will 10 people there.
              www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTownTerror View Post
                Personally I think CC has turned into a joke but it is closer and cheaper. If this Powercruise is anything like BIR's 40th anniversary show there will 10 people there.

I will be up thate that weekend but after looking at how much it will cost to put around the track I guess I will just pop in for a day to see what this is all about.

Comment

I think powercruise will have an awesome turnout, Im just too poor to go
                  5.55@126
                  8.67@155
                  www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
                    I think powercruise will have an awesome turnout, Im just too poor to go
                    Don't get me wrong, I hope it goes over well. We need that track to make some money and stay afloat. Jed and his family are great people! I just haven't heard enough buzz on the street about it to convince me its going to be big.
                    www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Twin Town is right. We do need to support the track when possible. For years I never missed a drag event until the Colonel came into the picture. I know he's gone but I haven't raced there for about 8 years. I need ta get back up there.

Comment

For anyone planning to go to the powercruise I found this posted on TC stangs.

From Dan at powercruise,

If any TC Stang members would like to be an entrant, I will personally do a discount for TC Stang crew... Hit me up or Tony up on our cell 1800 701 3188

The discount is only available if you call me or Tony Direct before Monday the 18th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
                          For anyone planning to go to the powercruise I found this posted on TC stangs.

From Dan at powercruise,

If any TC Stang members would like to be an entrant, I will personally do a discount for TC Stang crew... Hit me up or Tony up on our cell 1800 701 3188

The discount is only available if you call me or Tony Direct before Monday the 18th of July.
                          What kind of discount is he giving?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                            What kind of discount is he giving?
                            Don't know, give them a call.

Comment

I will be at BIR this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X