No announcement yet.

What's going on this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out tonight and got a 221 dollar ticket for doing 20 over, wasn't even screwing around, guess that's good

Comment

Damn that's too bad.

State trooper?

Comment

Originally posted by old vette dog View Post
        Went out tonight and got a 221 dollar ticket for doing 20 over, wasn't even screwing around, guess that's good
        That sucks!
        5.55@126
        8.67@155
        www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Damn that's too bad.

State trooper?
          Nope wasn't even fucking around, I know I wasn't doing 75 either but what can you do. It's been a few years so I guess I'm due lol I'll be doing it different next time.

Comment

I will be heading down to wags later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by old vette dog View Post
              Nope wasn't even fucking around, I know I wasn't doing 75 either but what can you do. It's been a few years so I guess I'm due lol I'll be doing it different next time.

I got one a couple years ago in Champlin. Was trying to get to the GSTA show and running a little late. I thought I'd pace an F150 who was going over the limit and was about 75 feet ahead of me. We met an unmarked squad and instead of pulling the F150 over, he got me for 41 in a 30. It was my fault for trying to use the F150 as a decoy, but the guy was a total jerkface.

My brother in law who lives in Champlin knew the cop and agreed that he was a jerk and that the guy in the F150 was most likely a local and friend is why he let him go.

I went downtown to pay the ticket and talk to a hearing officer. Since I had no previous tickets, he said I could pay an additional $25 and if I didn't get another ticket within 12 mos, they'd wipe the ticket off my record. So, that worked out for me. Hope you will decide to see a hearing officer.

Comment

from what I understand Har Mar Mall is getting kind of busy. I went by Wagner's last night after work but it was closed up at 11:30.

Comment

Car show next to Wagners this Sunday. Thinking about heading over for it

Comment

Originally posted by bbcmalibu View Post
                    Car show next to Wagners this Sunday. Thinking about heading over for it
                    That sounds like a good idea. I might go to it too, as well as Sat. night.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                      That sounds like a good idea. I might go to it too, as well as Sat. night.
                      10am is show up time. $10 for a car

Comment

Having a burger at wagners

Comment

Originally posted by bbcmalibu View Post
                          Having a burger at wagners
                          I went by at 10:30 and the palce was closed up, So I went to Har Mar. Lot's of people there for a short time.

Did not make it to the car show today, too much to do before BTT 50's.

Comment

Working...
                          X