More Minneapolis thuggery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Minneapolis thuggery

After watching the news today, looks like 2:00 AM is the time to be downtown if you like thuggery. Bars turn out and the thugs who probably had a few too many drinks decide to shoot the place up. Cowards with guns and apparent intoxication equals ambulances and stretchers.

What ever happened to the good ol' fashioned fist fight?

A test of how Bad Ass you really are!

Anyone can fling bullets around in a crowd,

But it takes a real BA to go in there one on one and do his best no matter what the outcome is,

:smile tease:dance T5

Comment

You're right Titan. Only a COWARD would fling bullets around.

I don't know why the news media ,city, state and government officials don't call people who pull this stuff what they really are--cowards.

Each time I hear a news report about shootings, there seems to be no sense of urgency to put this crap to an end. No emotion..just report it and move on.

Comment

I agree but stupid comes into the mix too. I have a permit to carry,so I know the laws. One of these laws state that you cant be packing when your blood alcohol content is over %.04 But I heard on the TV news that the crime rate In Minneapolis is down 3 percent compared to last year. But I think this might be because the price of ammo went up 15 percent from last year. No worries.
        Last edited by Eric N.; 06-01-2011, 12:59 PM.
        Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

I have no problem with people who carry weapons for protection/self defense. It's the people who use the weapon to resolve a dispute that are cowards in my opinion.

It's unlikely the thugs who did these shootings had permits. Otherwise, why wouldn't they stay on the scene and prove to the police officers they were within their legal rights?

As far as the 3% reduction in crime statistic the officer spouted off to the news media...I'm sure the victims on the receiving end of the gunfire or others at the scene care about that.

Comment

I prefer to use a claw hammer. You don't need a permit and can buy a holster at Menards, Home Depot.....just about any hardware store.
            Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Ouch!

A tack hammer would be effective too.

:army_smile:

Comment

Here we go again!

http://www.startribune.com/local/123186648.html

This time it's a coward with a knife!

Fill the belly with firewater and as the night goes on, the "I'm not going to let you show me up" kicks in and rather than walk away, the coward decides to end another person's life.

He ruined not only the victim's life, probably two family's and friends of the family's and of course his own.

Stupidity and cowardess runs rampant at closing time in Minneapolis!

Comment

Guess what,I collect combat knives too. Got over 200. I used to carry one,have lots to chose from.But now I just carry my Ruger SP 101 357Mag with a 3.06 in barrel. Kind of funny but in Minnesota you can hunt deer with it in a shotgun zone. I would never do it,I have hand cannons for that. One thing of note,back when they called Minneapolis Murderapolis,and they called in the State Patrol,75% of those killed were from Illinois. The homies were taking care of business.One other note: I have never pointed a loaded gun at a human,nor pulled a knife on anyone.
                  Last edited by Eric N.; 06-07-2011, 09:35 PM.
                  Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Working...
                  X