The World ends This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World ends This Weekend

So the prediction is that the world will end this weekend, So please send all you're money to me via paypal and I will see that it's looked after for you when you are gone.:rotfl::lol2::funny shit:

I'm scurred.

Comment

We just had a funnel cloud go by earlier, But hell I am still here.:rotfl:

Comment

Still here. :lol2:

Had 1-1.5" hail & lots of wind/rain over here - but no funnels. The way this spring is shaping up, we may go from a craptastic spring right into the 90 degree/90% humidity stuff.

Anyone need a black bear? I've got one hanging around my yard. If anybody happens to be looking for one....

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Pitiful fools who listened to the 89 year old idiot, quit their jobs and gave all their money away. I feel no sympathy for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Pitiful fools who listened to the 89 year old idiot, quit their jobs and gave all their money away. I feel no sympathy for them.
            Glenn,

I agree. How anyone could fall for such BS is beyond me. More proof that PT Barnum was right, I guess.....

Hope the wx missed you guys. Missed me up here. Just wind & rain - and lots of lightning.

Joel
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Well, there is December 21,2012.
              Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

And I thought today was just a dreamdance:funny shit:

Comment

Now he's saying that his math was a little off and the world will end Oct. 21st

I'm sure there are people who still believe him.

Comment

Working...
                  X