Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over priced T/A on Craigslist

Looks like this is a rear one and it's only 47K:rotfl:

escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2001 trans am ws6 - $47500 (roseau mn.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-05-12, 8:52AM CDT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001 pontaic trans am ws6 red with gold trim 5.7 liter engine new gold plated rims 23000 miles used for car shows 218 424 **** 47500 obo

:smile tease:
    Last edited by fast toys; 05-12-2011, 01:15 PM.

"Looks like this is a rear one and it's only 47K" Yes,only because thats where his head is at.Sorry...:lol2:

Comment

Lol 47k

Comment

Yeah but it's a collector item. Lol. Hmmm....there are a lot of performance cars out there for about half that price.

Comment

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
          "Looks like this is a rear one and it's only 47K" Yes,only because thats where his head is at.Sorry...:lol2:
          puff puff pass, tells the whole story.

Comment

Here is another one, No dreamers, Guess I sleep to good as I would never dream of owning this POS. :rotfl:

1987 Buick Grandnational 26" Lamboo doors - $8500 (twin cities)

Date: 2011-05-12, 9:42PM CDT

This 1987 Buick Grandnational is car show ready. I have over $20,000 invested with receipts. Custom lift bye universal lifts in St. Could. Brand new 26" big face limited wheels. Viper auto pager alarm system with remote start.
            Stainless dual exhaust with flowmaster muffler. Double din tv deck. More. No trades. No dreamers. Show me cash before test drive.

Comment

Joel might want to add it to his GN collection. lol

Comment

Does it come with a step-ladder?
                Damn...that thing is embarrassing.
                Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

That T/A is awful. Just awful.

Some people have no taste.

Comment

Ha Ha what a couple of POS

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                      Ha Ha what a couple of POS
                      It's a POS sale:rotfl:

Comment

This was posted today on craigslist,:rotfl:

escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                        RE: 1987 GRAND NATIONAL, LAMBOOOO DOORS, SHOW READY? (Lost in the Recesses of his tiny mind)

Date: 2011-05-17, 7:06AM CDT
                        Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have been looking high and low for a Grand National....I want one so bad, I can taste it.

I'm confused, as to how someone can take a limited production car, a collector car, a high special interest car, that are few and far between, and twist it into a collection of retarded parts, and NOW it's SHOW READY?

MY GOD IN HEAVEN....are you shy of a 'double digit IQ'?

Here's a scenario, you meet my daughter, sweet talk her daddy to let you take her out and show her a respectable good time, and then you RAPE her, BEAT her, TOSS her out on a STREET CORNER, then she's all ready for
                        MISS AMERICA CONTEST!

Have you ever seen the MONKEE MOBILE? That was a CUSTOM, by GEORGE BARRIS! A CUSTOMIZING LEGEND!

Well you managed to make a MONKEY MOBILE alright, but it isn't ready for a CAR SHOW.....unless it's a CAR CRUSHING SHOW.....THEN YOU WIN! Awarded a BROKEN TROPHY! AND THEN, YOU GET ROASTED BY ALL THE GRAND

NATIONAL OWNERS THAT FIND YOUR INTELLIGENCE GROSSLY ABSENT, and YOUR "ROLLING DISASTER" A MORTIFYING NIGHTMARE! 20K in receipts? A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON SEPARATED! I'm EMBARRASSED FOR YOU, I

can't look at it, it makes me lose my breath....LAUGHING TOOO HARD!!! AND NOW I'M CRYING BECAUSE THAT IS A LOSS OF A GREAT, GREAT CAR.....WELL YOU JUST INCREASED ALL THE VALUES OF ALL THE REST OF THE GRAND

NATIONALS OUT THERE...EVEN THE ONES IN THE JUNK YARD!! SHIT FOR BRAINS IS SURE POPULAR....STUCK ON STUPID, AND NO WAY OUT!

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A QUARTER STICK OF DYNAMITE, PLACED RIGHT NEXT TO THE DISTRIBUTOR.......FASTEN THE SEAT BELT....TURN THE KEY!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

I want this for my car,:rotfl:

Monsie 4 speed Transmission - $900 (Edina)

Date: 2011-05-23, 4:08PM CDT
                          Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hurts Shifter, Bellhousing, Clutch, Pressure Plate, Linkage, Drive Shaft. $900.00 / B.O.

Never heard of a monsie trans, But a Hurts shifter should be good in a car:rotfl::dbag::lol2:

Comment

Working...
                          X