X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food vendors? Hmmm...wonder if they have deep fried gizzards? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      I've never been to that show, but from what Eric N says, I think I would definitely enjoy it.

A good friend who has an old classic Caddy with the little duck tail fins said he has tried going, but people start bringing their cars in a 1Pm on Fri for the good spots. He's had to park 2-3 blocks away and doesn't trust leaving his car that far away.

Must be quite the spectacle.
      It gets crowded, but we generally don't get there until about 4:30. There are a few retirees that do get there earlier, but they also leave earlier. If you're there before the barricades go up you have to park front end to the curb. It doesn't officially begin until 6. When they put up the barricades everybody turns their cars around. I've always parked right on the main drag, but usually end up on the far east end (it's three blocks long). There are also lots at both ends. The food is great. The people are great. Neuman's Bar is always fun on Friday nights. All in all a pretty good time.
      Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Sounds like a fun time

Comment

Web site: www.historycruzer.com I kind of know all the ins and outs of this show. Any Qs? There is a vender that sells only Pronto Pups.They are as good as the Pups that Twincity had. The only reason I said not to bring your car on June 3rd is its crazy on the first show of the season. My son counted the cars one friday nite. 500 + cars. After that it settles down to around 300 to 400. Fast One,your GN club can sponsor an event and park across from Neumans.There is a lot just for the sponsering club. The pre 1975 rule does not apply to this.
          Last edited by Eric N.; 04-20-2011, 01:10 AM.
          Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric N. View Post
            Web site: www.historycruzer.com I kind of know all the ins and outs of this show. Any Qs? There is a vender that sells only Pronto Pups.They are as good as the Pups that Twincity had. The only reason I said not to bring your car on June 3rd is its crazy on the first show of the season. My son counted the cars one friday nite. 500 + cars. After that it settles down to around 300 to 400. Fast One,your GN club can sponsor an event and park across from Neumans.There is a lot just for the sponsering club. The pre 1975 rule does not apply to this.
            Those are the best corn dogs I've ever had! There's also a place on the corner east of Neuman's that does made to order pasta (outside) and it's really good. Also available out there: cheese curds, tacos, french fries, pizza, mini-donuts, burgers, Grand Ol' Creamery ice cream, etc.
            Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Good news on this, We will have a meeting to talk about what's going to happen this summer. Stay tuned for date and time.

Comment

Was there the other day, food was good.

Comment

Uhh...you didn't have "difficulties" after eating there?

Comment

Grand Ol' Creamery ice cream is the best!

Joel
                    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                      Uhh...you didn't have "difficulties" after eating there?
                      WTF, Do you think I went to porky's and had a shake:rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                      X