Share your best Porky's moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your best Porky's moment

My all time favorite is when JR. beat up dirty.:rotfl: My second was watching Steve with the candy apple red vette get the ticket out in front of the pig for doing a burnout right by the cop.:rotfl:

If you have video of pictures of porky's post them up.

I liked watching that same red vette spin out and end up on the median backwards somehow while doing a burnout
    5.55@126
    8.67@155
    www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Turbo Regals @ Porky's

Here are a couple of shots from one of our GN club meetings.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

More Porky's pics

Some pics from Car Craft '07 weekend:

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

The final Sat night at the pig

Here are a few clips from Sat night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIBgv0UVnKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uULlpKJjf0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H7RMjmNAV4

Joel

Comment

77?at the Street Machine Nationals.I don't think Porkys was open at the time but out on the island in front it was packed with spectators as the cars were cruisen.As I pulled through the crowd with my 428 PI motor,there was water or beer in the roadway.People were do'n burnouts.As I got to that point,I looked at my girrrl friend Roberta with a smile,put it in second gear and smoked the $hit out of the tires with a short blast.The car was very quite with it being new for the street.This dude put his head in my window and said "what a f...k'n sleeper.Pro Sleep has been on the windshield for years now.

Comment

My favorite memory was when the clown that had an S-10 did a burnout and went sideways into a parked car. I laughed my ass off at that one.

Comment

Shortly after I bought my Camaro, I threw a set of nittos on her and ran 12.90 @ RF. My son's friend saw the run and decided to write 12.91 on the window of his rusted Integra and pull into Porkys. I was standing there when he pulled in. There were so many people, it was hard to even enter the lot. I tried my hardest not to laugh. He and my son were wearing helmets and he had his crappy stereo blasting "Bad" by Michael Jackson. A lady standing next to me interupted her husband who was talking cars with a group of hot rodders, and told him to look. Everybody stopped talking and gave them the deer in the headlight stare. When they came to their senses, they walked up to them and said "MOVE IT ALONG BOYS!" lol

Comment

Working...
                X