Boycott Wisc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just my 2 cents,
    The intent of the Wisconsin Governor is not to remove all of the union members collective bargining rights, the negotiating of medical and pension contributions would be removed from the process and put into the hands of the states representitives to decide how much (if any) the increases of contributions would be at contract time.

The bargining rights involving pay increases would stay intact, and these changes would only effect the public sector, not the private sector, as the unions involvement in private buisnesses would only effect private money (directly) and not tax payer money.

I personally don't understand how people like us can see there is a spending problem in our government and most of us have good suggestions to how things could be done better but, the experts in charge can not figure out that if there is no money you can't spend it!!

The things we need to sustain life are paid for first and Racecar Parts are purshased after that, get my drift???

I'm glad to see that people here can agree to disagree and have a sensable conversation about important things that can and will effect all of us in one way or another.

O.K I guess that was a couple of bucks worth, sorry...

:smile tease:dance

Comment

Thanks for the info.

I had heard that it only affected the teachers. The police and fire were exempt. I think many union workrers feel that it could set a precedent and spread to other union positions.

Weren't you part of the Northwest situation? That was a nasty one and if if you were a part of it, I would think you'd have a right to side with the Wisc teachers.

Either way--you're right--we all can have an opinion and not get into a pissing contest.

Chuck from Richfield Trans called me today. lol

Comment

Yeh, the NWA thing was a bad one, and it was (in my opinion) Greed on both sides that put that one under.

I think being reasonable in tough times makes the best sense, and in good times all who contribute should be rewarded accordingly, and the people who have the largest investments should be able to enjoy their success, because with out their risk taking, the rest of us would not have had the opportunities that we have been presented with.

All I ask is be fair, treat others as you would want to be treated, not too much to ask, Huh?

What was the Chuckmister up to?

Comment

Titan5,I know you are a tad left of center but you are now North of the cities...........Join Date: Jan 2008

Comment

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
            Titan5,I know you are a tad left of center but you are now North of the cities...........Join Date: Jan 2008

I guess I don't know what you mean, it could be interpreted a couple different ways, what I am saying is, maybe you could explain how you arrived at this conclusion?

Do you work for Garmin? lol.

Comment

Are you now or have ever been known for being of the large feline variety?If not then I do apologize.

Comment

Are you now or have ever been known for being of the large feline variety?If not then I do apologize.
                No, and that is what I figured you were referring to, apology accepted. lol.

FatCat and I somewhat worked together back in the NWA days, and if you are S.P. our paths have somewhat crossed before also, kinda weird huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                  No, and that is what I figured you were referring to, apology accepted. lol.

FatCat and I somewhat worked together back in the NWA days, and if you are S.P. our paths have somewhat crossed before also, kinda weird huh?

My brother worked as an inspector in the hanger area at NWA. He is now with Delta and says they suck as an employer.

Comment

Now that is funny....

I guess that 55 was not a dead on giveaway.I had my thoughts elsewere the last couple a days with being give'n this picture made for me by a 7 year old with cancer.I see it as a Dragstrip to Heaven.But she has so much insight,it problebly is more like the road of life.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That's a great picture especially considering a 7 yr old with cancer made it. Hope she defeats the cancer.

Comment

I guess that 55 was not a dead on giveaway.I had my thoughts elsewere the last couple a days with being give'n this picture made for me by a 7 year old with cancer.I see it as a Dragstrip to Heaven.But she has so much insight,it problebly is more like the road of life.
                        Yeh the guys we worked with thought it was a picture of his 55 too, his was butternut yellow and mine was more of a tan.

That is quite a drawing, it could have many meanings, one never knows what really goes on in a younger persons mind, especially one who is faced with the challanges she has, young people can be so full of positive thoughts, I wish all of them faced with these speed bumps all the best.

Comment

Public unions have been extorting local and state municipalities for decades, the free ride is over, the money is gone. It's time to get real.
                          I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                            Public unions have been extorting local and state municipalities for decades, the free ride is over, the money is gone. It's time to get real.
                            Ya ok, Let's see here, mark has nothing, cannot get a good job, has no tallents and is bitching about people who work fot a living. God one skippy.

Rather than pick on the union people every state worker inc. the gov. in Wisc. should take a paycut of whatever percentage it takes to balance the budget.
                            This means everyone, but you do not see the legislators wanting to cut their pay do ya smart boy.:dbag:

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetcster View Post
                              Ya ok, Let's see here, mark has nothing, cannot get a good job, has no tallents and is bitching about people who work fot a living. God one skippy.

Rather than pick on the union people every state worker inc. the gov. in Wisc. should take a paycut of whatever percentage it takes to balance the budget.
                              This means everyone, but you do not see the legislators wanting to cut their pay do ya smart boy.:dbag:
                              LOL, :smile tease:Skippy

Comment

Looks like Wisc. pulled a end around on this bill, So looks like no racing there for me. I will go to BIR and the Grove a lot more as a result.

Comment

Working...
                                X