Packers bring Lombardi home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers bring Lombardi home

Congrats to the Packers. They did something the Vikes couldn't get done. It had to be the worst super bowl I've ever seen. First you had snow in Texas, cancelled flights, snow sheets hitting people and sending them to hospital, people fluffing the words to the national anthem, false starts, stupid penalties, turnovers, over thrown passes to wide open receivers, dropped passes, injuries taking star players out of the game, half time show sucked, people who bought tickets weren't able to get their seats. After being behind 21-3 and 3 turnovers, Pitt still had a chance to win. Just goes to show how crappy the league was this year.

The thing I didn't like was the National Anthem.When the singer makes it sound like a Chrysler motor cranking over with a dead cylinder or two=It was all about her.Not to mention just getting the words right.Enjoyed the game tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
      The thing I didn't like was the National Anthem.When the singer makes it sound like a Chrysler motor cranking over with a dead cylinder or two=It was all about her.Not to mention just getting the words right.Enjoyed the game tho.

:rotfl:

Comment

I guess I was wrong when I expected the Steelers to show up. Maybe they didn't give a crap cuz they already have 6 Lombardis.

Comment

I'm already hearing Green Bay fans talking about how they will dominate the NFC North next year. I guess there's no need for the other teams to even show up then?

Comment

Working...
          X