No announcement yet.

What type of combo impresses you more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing we all have to look at is that the faster we get the harder it is to go even faster which in turn takes more money. You budget guys are doing great up to a certain point and then it becomes the return on your dollar(which should amount to quicker times)diminishes. As we get faster the only inexpensive way is to reduce weight or start spending money. Also the budget guys, like say someone that sprays, only has a matter of time before something breaks. It's just the nature of the beast!!Traver
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by LES View Post
      Its ok.. I figure if I put a stock T5 in , it wouldn't last long . And my car isnt much of a cruiser anymore with a solid roller and 700+ lift. I always find a way to get things done, even if it means sacrificing otehr things.

With that said , anyone want to buy a slightly used wife? Great ass and killer boobs? Comes with master degree and very good income. :lol:
      What you trying to sell my wife

Comment

Speedo, I hear what your saying when you talk about "budget" and "big money" guys. You also have to take into account the car that was started with. You always call me "BIG MONEY". I look at it this way, what did your maro cost when you bought it? You have to take that into consideration. I started with a relativly cheap $3000 car. This allowed me more money to spend on mods. Sure what I have into it now I could have just bought a car done and it would be faster. But I have built the car over 4 years every year improving. This year I will be on the sidelines because I need a tranny and dont have the cash to buy it. I buy alot of used parts. Good quality Used parts. I have learned more in the last two years then I had in 10 years previous.
        Now why you picking on me I made one post in this whole thread and all I said is "Budget while looking good" and being a nice guy. Now why the hate, I can't ever remember calling you big money, but maybe I did but it doesn't sound like me since I don't know ya...

Besides les jokes on you I paid 4100$ for my car when I first got it in 2000 cause it was a junker repairable and have modded it into what it is with half or a bit better of the parts being used.

See picture and date...
        http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...y/Dcp_0002.jpg

Yes it sat around that long until I had the money to pay ramairws6 to fix it.

Comment

With that said , anyone want to buy a slightly used wife? Great ass and killer boobs? Comes with master degree and very good income. :lol:
          I have that already........

Comment

Originally posted by superford3 View Post
            Pics of wife please
            pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
              like say someone that sprays, only has a matter of time before something breaks. It's just the nature of the beast!!Traver
              I am sure this is meant for me as well.

Big dollar NA motors can have issues as well........

Comment

Budget cars are cool but the old saying "it takes money to go fast" is true if you define fast as 150 mph+ in the quarter. In my experience, it takes more time and money to make a car look good than go fast (God I hate bodywork).

Comment

I like cars that look stock and sound stock and aren't stock.

Not a big fan of cars that have been pulled apart for weight reduction purposes. Especially newer cars. I think it looks crappy and is gay. (Just my .02)

Comment

Originally posted by HiTech
                    Anything (big budget or little) that gets the all the performance out of what it has to work with.
                    ditto......... hi brian and bart........

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                      I like cars that look stock and sound stock and aren't stock.

Not a big fan of cars that have been pulled apart for weight reduction purposes. Especially newer cars. I think it looks crappy and is gay. (Just my .02)
                      thanks alot jon, i got your change for that 2 cent's.........lol

Comment

LoL! That wasn't a shot at you Joe! Geez, I tell ya these Ford guys are always so quick to jump the gun. LoL

Comment

Working...
                        X