New traffic laws for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New traffic laws for 2011

I think this has to be a law created for busy city intersections. Either way...you'll get tagged if you block.

Minnesota Intersection Gridlock Prevention among 2011 New Laws (Minn. Stat. §MS 169.15)
    Blocking an intersection will become illegal in 2011. New laws aim to end the gridlock and last-minute attempts to drive through a light that is more red than yellow by forcing motorists to potentially even stop on green, if they cannot make it through the entire intersection because of stopped or stopping traffic.

glad we don't have to deal with that here in quad cities
    the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

People don't care, they will still drive stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        I think this has to be a law created for busy city intersections. Either way...you'll get tagged if you block.

Minnesota Intersection Gridlock Prevention among 2011 New Laws (Minn. Stat. §MS 169.15)
        Blocking an intersection will become illegal in 2011. New laws aim to end the gridlock and last-minute attempts to drive through a light that is more red than yellow by forcing motorists to potentially even stop on green, if they cannot make it through the entire intersection because of stopped or stopping traffic.
        I don't see this stopping the people from charging a yellow light, but I do think those people who clearly know they won't make it through the intersection because traffic is backed up but attempt to do so anyways, they deserve a ticket.

Comment

Working...
        X