What is up "BITCHES"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up "BITCHES"!

Where the hell has everybody been? Man it's winter and it's time to hang out on the board and talk smack! I will be pulling my motor next week for a refresh and a slight bump in compression. I'll probably be posting up periodically about the build. Also almost finished up on a smallblock 438 conversion in a 1970 Chevelle. I'll post up some pics soon. Cum on guys, lets hear who's doing what and where even if it's not car related! Let's blow some shitz up in hear......
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

I hope to make my street car go really low 10s n/a on pump gas with radials and a bench seat.
    5.55@126
    8.67@155
    www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

one can only go 11's with a bench seat, 10's are reserved for bucket seats :lol2:

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
        Where the hell has everybody been? Man it's winter and it's time to hang out on the board and talk smack! I will be pulling my motor next week for a refresh and a slight bump in compression. I'll probably be posting up periodically about the build. Also almost finished up on a smallblock 438 conversion in a 1970 Chevelle. I'll post up some pics soon. Cum on guys, lets hear who's doing what and where even if it's not car related! Let's blow some shitz up in hear......
        maybe we can run em in the spring finally huh?? I am doing nothing with my car this winter, it is stored, all I am going to do in spring is pour some e-85 in it and put some new tires on and run that bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
          maybe we can run em in the spring finally huh?? I am doing nothing with my car this winter, it is stored, all I am going to do in spring is pour some e-85 in it and put some new tires on and run that bitch
          Sounds like a plan man! I've been having some oil burning issues of late so i did a leak down and found i have some pretty inconsistant cylinder pressures. Looks like the rings are tired and i'm pretty sure i know why, but thats a whole other story!

I figure since it's apart for a refresh i might as well mill my heads 30 thou. and stick with the E85...... i loved how that shit ran! I counted my slips from the last run out and had 35!! Most of these were hot laping with trans and motor temps in the 180's always.

Comment

I race winner?
            5.55@126
            8.67@155
            www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
              I race winner?
              Ooooooo, we gots another one to take down too.... me likes!

Comment

Ooooooo, we gots another one to take down too.... me likes!
                Where are we racing? Spring street? Deer killer? County road D?
                5.55@126
                8.67@155
                www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Where are we racing? Spring street? Deer killer? County road D?
                  Why Lafayette Dragway of course!

Comment

Working on buying a mid 9 sec. GN. hopefully I can get it done by spring.

Comment

Why Lafayette Dragway of course!
                      I hope to be around the 10.30ish area.I think that is a realistic goal but i guess time will tell. I don`t think ill go to the track a ton but i want to get a few good days at a few different tracks.
                      5.55@126
                      8.67@155
                      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

I hope to be around the 10.30ish area.I think that is a realistic goal but i guess time will tell. I don`t think ill go to the track a ton but i want to get a few good days at a few different tracks.
                        you need to bring that car south about 75 miles, we race out here with no issues, no one to bother us, no city cop, and a nice long flat strip that you can see all the way down for about two miles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

you need to bring that car south about 75 miles, we race out here with no issues, no one to bother us, no city cop, and a nice long flat strip that you can see all the way down for about two miles
                          That sounds awesome.
                          5.55@126
                          8.67@155
                          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

If you're putting that 700hp in that there wagon I think 10.30 is a llittle shy of what you can rub with that. I think you will be in the 9's easy.

Go with a P/G trans with that combo, Settles the car down and makes for a good ET. Boaring ride though.

Comment

Sounds like we need to have the first TCO Nationals down there next year Tork.

Comment

Working...
                              X