X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lol smash:

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
      That's why there's 1279 views on this thread and nobody cares or knows about TCO. You are an idiot. So you think big is important? A big old penis is no good if it can't get erect. A big engine is no good if it makes no power. A big credit card bill is a bad thing. A big zit is bad. A big butt is also bad. A big head with a pea size brain is bad. You seem to be a big know it all and that's not a good thing. geez
      :funny shit:

Check how many "guests" are viewing at certain times. Window peeping it seems.

x2 on seeing more tech stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpercables View Post

If I could charge for all that peeping, I would be rich.:lol2:

Comment

A big head with a pea size brain. Lol. Sorry Mark, but he gotcha pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
            A majority of the young punks around town have no idea who any of you guys are.

Ever notice how when TCO gets mentioned on TCS half the responses are people asking what it is? I think some of the people here need to get over themselves. Most people don't care who anyone is or what happened between some other people they don't know 8 years ago. TCS has been around for a decade now, it didn't get to be the biggest local site overnight.
            Does not matter if tcs has been around for a decade, It's the same bunch that has been posting the same crap for years. Funny when this site came along there were a lot of other local sites too, most are long gone. You know who I am, I am just not telling you, but if you only knew, you would laugh your ass off, I guaranty it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpercables View Post

"guests" are mostly search engine spiders indexing the forum for search results...

If you look at what the guests are viewing, it's most always really old threads or the main forum page..

Dan
              1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
              2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
              2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
              1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
                "guests" are mostly search engine spiders indexing the forum for search results...

If you look at what the guests are viewing, it's most always really old threads or the main forum page..

Dan
                orly

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                  A majority of the young punks around town have no idea who any of you guys are.

Ever notice how when TCO gets mentioned on TCS half the responses are people asking what it is? I think some of the people here need to get over themselves. Most people don't care who anyone is or what happened between some other people they don't know 8 years ago. TCS has been around for a decade now, it didn't get to be the biggest local site overnight.
                  Seems like you are butthurt sir!:dbag:

Comment

Dan
                    sure mmmkay 1279 search engine spyders huh? why dont you just admit your members come right over here when they hear TCO is talking about them
                    the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

OK Quadroflux, you obviously know more about how forums and search spiders work than I do. I know that they only come here when I secretly show the "TCS" symbol in the air like Batman and all my minions FLOCK over to this site to what literary genius things you have to say.

:rotfl:

Comment

OK Quadroflux, you obviously know more about how forums and search spiders work than I do. I know that they only come here when I secretly show the "TCS" symbol in the air like Batman and all my minions FLOCK over to this site to what literary genius things you have to say.

I think I've seen that symbol in the air you use to call your TCS minions

Comment

LOL! I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post

That's friggin hilarious!
                              Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

That hotcivic guy might be the tco joker

Comment

Working...
                                X