Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No obsession here. If I want to comment in a thread, I'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      No obsession here. If I want to comment in a thread, I'll do it.
      So true

Comment

This thread is filled with lots of good stuff

Comment

There were some guys join there just to get banned, was funny

Comment

Originally posted by bigtimeracer View Post
            There were some guys join there just to get banned, was funny
            Some people here don't want us to talk about that place then most just sit here and don't post anything. This is TCO where we do what we want, Do not like what is posted then don't tead it. Pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
              Some people here don't want us to talk about that place then most just sit here and don't post anything. This is TCO where we do what we want, Do not like what is posted then don't tead it. Pretty simple.
              I know what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
                Yeah I wasn't trying to be mod like at all, just get sick of everytime I look on the board here its that TCS thread at the top and has been one of the few active ones here for too long. I have started other threads about stuff that I would think was interesting to at least some here ie: part stores/speed shops/car dealerships/fast boats, etc. With all the automotive and go fast knowledge and interest here and otherwise some of them hardly got any responses. Maybe because my posts don't facilitate a quick one liner to degrade or rip on someone that makes them not popular here I don't know.

Comment

Seems like this place is not drama prone like the way other mustang sites i have been on. Take a look at yellow bullet that place is the worst for drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpercables View Post
                    Yeah I wasn't trying to be mod like at all, just get sick of everytime I look on the board here its that TCS thread at the top and has been one of the few active ones here for too long. I have started other threads about stuff that I would think was interesting to at least some here ie: part stores/speed shops/car dealerships/fast boats, etc. With all the automotive and go fast knowledge and interest here and otherwise some of them hardly got any responses. Maybe because my posts don't facilitate a quick one liner to degrade or rip on someone that makes them not popular here I don't know.
                    I don't think anyone was on you or anything, but this most likely the last tcs thead for a long time.
                    If the members here start posting more new stuff that will get rid of threads like the tcs ones. I like to think that the MN Dragways stuff is the begining of a great time when MN. was king in this area for drag racing.

Don't worry Jumpercables, you have been here from the begining of TCO and we like having you here.

Comment

Jumpercables is cool

Comment

As far as I know, nobody from here is banned from TCS. If they are, let me know and I'll open them up. As long as they adhere to the few rules on TCS, all are welcome.

As for this site, it is what we make of it and there are a LOT of knowledgable guys here, I would love to hear more technical discussion from! That's why I'm here!

Dan
                        1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
                        2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
                        2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
                        1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

/Quote/ As for this site, it is what we make of it and there are a LOT of knowledgable guys here, I would love to hear more technical discussion from! That's why I'm here!

Dan[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%.....:lol2:
                          2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

This place would go further if some of the punks around town gave more respect to the older racers that started this place. From the stories that the owners here have told me they are some pretty good street racers.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTCSter View Post
                              This place would go further if some of the punks around town gave more respect to the older racers that started this place. From the stories that the owners here have told me they are some pretty good street racers.
                              A majority of the young punks around town have no idea who any of you guys are.

Ever notice how when TCO gets mentioned on TCS half the responses are people asking what it is? I think some of the people here need to get over themselves. Most people don't care who anyone is or what happened between some other people they don't know 8 years ago. TCS has been around for a decade now, it didn't get to be the biggest local site overnight.
                              I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

That's why there's 1279 views on this thread and nobody cares or knows about TCO. You are an idiot. So you think big is important? A big old penis is no good if it can't get erect. A big engine is no good if it makes no power. A big credit card bill is a bad thing. A big zit is bad. A big butt is also bad. A big head with a pea size brain is bad. You seem to be a big know it all and that's not a good thing. geez
                                the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Working...
                                X