This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
    Says the guy with over 1100 posts at tcs.
    I have nothing to hide. Thats why I used the same screen name
    5.55@126
    8.67@155
    www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Funny I have not had a post over there in years. Dirty would come unglued if I did.
      "Mark my word it would be the end of tcs (not capitalized on purpose) as we know it":rotfl:

Comment

LOL, I think we should allow you back and maybe create your own section... whatdya think? :)
        1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
        2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
        2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
        1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
          LOL, I think we should allow you back and maybe create your own section... whatdya think? :)
          WOW, That would go over like a lead ballon. It's your site, Do as you will:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            WOW, That would go over like a lead ballon. It's your site, Do as you will:rotfl:
            Mythbusters made a lead balloon that actually flew.
            5.55@126
            8.67@155
            www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

I agree, I saw it. Lead balloons might fly and Mr. HP might post on TCS? OMG!

Comment

I agree, I saw it. Lead balloons might fly and Mr. HP might post on TCS? OMG!

You wish:rotfl:

Comment

It would be entertaining. Post up boss!

Comment

Originally posted by black z View Post
                    It would be entertaining. Post up boss!
                    But it would be the end of tcs for some:rotfl: Surprised there is not a thread over there about this, Not that I look over there or anything:rotfl:

Comment

Should I make one?

Comment

Should I make one?
                        Who the fuck needs to instigate any MORE stress between the locals? That seems to be a big issue around here. Some people seem to really get their rocks off setting up situations where there is bound to be conflict and then they sit back and throw gas on the fires. There are so many car guys (and women as well) in this area. A whole lot of good times could be had, but there are a small number who think it's just a great time to cause trouble and actually will go out of their way to instigate problems. There are a few of us who run local forums (including me). We could do so much to bring people together and we don't. Three years ago I made my forum private only and by invitation only because of the few people who think it's so much fun to start a drama fire and then stand back to laugh and watch it burn. For me, it isn't about how many users I can say I have. It's about how many friends in the car world I can get together.

The people who start bullshit and post like the immature school children they are (I'd love to name some names but I won't) are sick fucks and should be treated as such instead of standing behind them and defending "their right to shout fire in a crowded theater". All of us who run forums have some of these people (except me because I won't allow it). It's up to us to tell them to shut the fuck up or go away.

That is, unless you also get off on watching that kind of thing. That makes you just as sick and disgusting as they are.

OK....I'm off my soapbox now and guess what?....I've given up on all of the local forums except my own, so I won't be around much anymore (I can already hear the applause). Have a great Christmas everybody (really) and a blessed 2011. We all deserve it.
                        Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Tradbuilt, not sure if you know me as well as you think. I don't get off on drama, and I know this wasn't directly at me, but what happened in the past at TCS/TCO was in the past, under different leadership and is certainly not my cup of tea. I have met some of the people on this forum in person and those that know me know that most of the bantering between this site and me are just goofing around.

As for allowing them back on TCS, I guess I don't see a problem with that. I think everyone should be allowed another chance and I don't know what happened to get them banned in the first place. I am much happier knowing that everyone is allowed to get back on TCS if they desire, and if the locals at TCS don't like that they can leave. I am not saying we should start a "look at me" thread, but if Mr. HP and Z28SSMan want to join back up, I'm not going to stop them.

I guess I'm not sure what good it does to setup a forum and invite only your friends. I'm more of the opinion that I invite everyone and exclude by exception vs. include by exception.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
                            Who the fuck needs to instigate any MORE stress between the locals? That seems to be a big issue around here. Some people seem to really get their rocks off setting up situations where there is bound to be conflict and then they sit back and throw gas on the fires. There are so many car guys (and women as well) in this area. A whole lot of good times could be had, but there are a small number who think it's just a great time to cause trouble and actually will go out of their way to instigate problems. There are a few of us who run local forums (including me). We could do so much to bring people together and we don't. Three years ago I made my forum private only and by invitation only because of the few people who think it's so much fun to start a drama fire and then stand back to laugh and watch it burn. For me, it isn't about how many users I can say I have. It's about how many friends in the car world I can get together.

The people who start bullshit and post like the immature school children they are (I'd love to name some names but I won't) are sick fucks and should be treated as such instead of standing behind them and defending "their right to shout fire in a crowded theater". All of us who run forums have some of these people (except me because I won't allow it). It's up to us to tell them to shut the fuck up or go away.

That is, unless you also get off on watching that kind of thing. That makes you just as sick and disgusting as they are.

OK....I'm off my soapbox now and guess what?....I've given up on all of the local forums except my own, so I won't be around much anymore (I can already hear the applause). Have a great Christmas everybody (really) and a blessed 2011. We all deserve it.

You Sir, are very Smart

Merry Chistmas

Comment

Tradbuilt, not sure if you know me as well as you think. I don't get off on drama, and I know this wasn't directly at me, but what happened in the past at TCS/TCO was in the past, under different leadership and is certainly not my cup of tea. I have met some of the people on this forum in person and those that know me know that most of the bantering between this site and me are just goofing around.

As for allowing them back on TCS, I guess I don't see a problem with that. I think everyone should be allowed another chance and I don't know what happened to get them banned in the first place. I am much happier knowing that everyone is allowed to get back on TCS if they desire, and if the locals at TCS don't like that they can leave. I am not saying we should start a "look at me" thread, but if Mr. HP and Z28SSMan want to join back up, I'm not going to stop them.

I guess I'm not sure what good it does to setup a forum and invite only your friends. I'm more of the opinion that I invite everyone and exclude by exception vs. include by exception.

Dan

Humm.....and I thought we were all having some fun:rotfl:

To tell the truth I like having rivalry and I am always up for a challange.
                              Dan is cool, I have meet him this past summer and when we BS'ed we all thought it is pretty funny how people act on the net, So who cares, It's only the internet.:rotfl:

Would be funny to see a TCO sub forum on tcs:lol2:

Comment

There should be a TCS vs TCO track day this summer.
                                5.55@126
                                8.67@155
                                www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X