X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more TCS Threads

Well at least for a little while.

At the suggestion of shagwag we will not have any more "TCS" threads for a while. It is up to you guys to make some new threads, So let's see them.

Anyone starting a new "TCS" thread gets a cookie that does not taste good.

I feel relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      I feel relieved.
      Ex-lax must have worked:rotfl:

Comment

I must say this is a change, but we will enforce what the higher ups request.
        I am keeping my sig, I like the color:rotfl:

Comment

Im just a new guy, and dont really care about the tcs threads. I was simply pointing out that since I joined most of the thread traffic has been about tcs. Carry on as usual if you want but to, who am I to care, im simply saying since I joined I havent seen "its all about cars" come into play very often. Just my 2 cents.
          5.55@126
          8.67@155
          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
            Im just a new guy, and dont really care about the tcs threads. I was simply pointing out that since I joined most of the thread traffic has been about tcs. Carry on as usual if you want but to, who am I to care, im simply saying since I joined I havent seen "its all about cars" come into play very often. Just my 2 cents.

You make some good points and I am glad you stepped up to the plate with your opinion. It takes guys like you who want to make the place better, I know Bob, Glenn and others have had their scuffles with the other site, So ya, Why not do this.

I commend you for your actions.

TCO Administration

Comment

Says the guy with over 1100 posts at tcs.
              Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

We will try to see if the locals do the same, IMO they will not but it is worth a try. Like I said in an earlier post IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS to make some new threads and post about other stuff, That way the back and forth with those guys will be a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
                  Says the guy with over 1100 posts at tcs.
                  Maybe he is somewhat disatisfied with that place Scott, We will give it a chance and see. I like that shagwag is posting some more constructive threads and posts. That young one has much potential also he has over 700hp
                  and likes to race. If I am not mistaken shagwag is a frankensteiner too. Someone correct me if I am wrong on that.

Comment

:lol:

Comment

I'm going to be very butthurt because you are not talking about me anymore.... :(

(I'm joking)

Dan
                      1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
                      2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
                      2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
                      1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

It's not always about you >.>
                        :rotfl::lol2:dance

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                          Maybe he is somewhat disatisfied with that place Scott, We will give it a chance and see. I like that shagwag is posting some more constructive threads and posts. That young one has much potential also he has over 700hp
                          and likes to race. If I am not mistaken shagwag is a frankensteiner too. Someone correct me if I am wrong on that.
                          Im not a frankensteiner, but I have a couple good buddies that are.
                          5.55@126
                          8.67@155
                          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Im not a frankensteiner, but I have a couple good buddies that are.
                            I stand corrected

Comment

Duhh,.................
                              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
                              X