This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
    Tradbuilt, not sure if you know me as well as you think. I don't get off on drama, and I know this wasn't directly at me, but what happened in the past at TCS/TCO was in the past, under different leadership and is certainly not my cup of tea. I have met some of the people on this forum in person and those that know me know that most of the bantering between this site and me are just goofing around.

As for allowing them back on TCS, I guess I don't see a problem with that. I think everyone should be allowed another chance and I don't know what happened to get them banned in the first place. I am much happier knowing that everyone is allowed to get back on TCS if they desire, and if the locals at TCS don't like that they can leave. I am not saying we should start a "look at me" thread, but if Mr. HP and Z28SSMan want to join back up, I'm not going to stop them.

I guess I'm not sure what good it does to setup a forum and invite only your friends. I'm more of the opinion that I invite everyone and exclude by exception vs. include by exception.

Dan
    No Dan, my comments are not aimed directly at you at all. The people they are aimed at wouldn't even care about what I said there, but I felt it needed to be said. Also, you'd be surprised at how well my forum works the way we have it set up. I do not disallow anyone from registering, but I don't advertise that we exist in any way at all. My forum is, and has been drama free for 3 years and we like it that way. We don't allow disrespect and if it happens that person is warned about it. If it happens repeatedly everybody else will make it well known to that person that behavior like that is not wanted. I've never had to ask anybody to "leave", but some have left of their own accord because the rest of the population makes it no fun for them to be jerks.

I lurk at tcs but have not posted there for about the last 3-4 years because it seemed there were a number of people that got off on attacking me for my opinions. Honestly, I think you've done a pretty good job at cleaning things up quite a bit there. You still have a couple of people that are jerks purely to be jerks, but really....it's quite a bit better since you took it over.

I'm out there on the streets all summer. If I see you, I'll walk up to you and let you know who I am. I think you might be surprised....then again, maybe you won't even remember me. It's been awhile and I really only met you face to face a couple of times.
    Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
      There should be a TCS vs TCO track day this summer.
      I said that years ago, still a good idea, Not the fastest but a bracket fest to see who can do the best. Z/28SSMAN went to the porky's shootout a few years ago and was the last real street car to race against some 10 sec. tubbed car that does not even hang out here in the cities. I hate racing Glenn as he is a very good bracket racer.

Comment

Should I make one?
        Go for it, Should make for some good posting.:lol:

Comment

why would zman want to post over there? all theyve ever done is bash him and never apologised for years of shit they gave him. i saw the old posts and see why he has no need for them after reading that shit thats why i cant stand even hearing the name of that f'd up place
          the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Some here seem obsessed with the stangers but for those of us who can live without them how about not even mentioning them for 2011, ayuh a new years resolution maybe?

Remember Hulk Hogan never even acknowledged Ric Flair for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpercables View Post
              Some here seem obsessed with the stangers but for those of us who can live without them how about not even mentioning them for 2011, ayuh a new years resolution maybe?

Remember Hulk Hogan never even acknowledged Ric Flair for many years.
              Where's the "thumbs up" smilie when you need one?

Comment

How about Rowdy Roddy Piper? :laughing smile:

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                  How about Rowdy Roddy Piper? :laughing smile:
                  He was a legend, along with George the animal steel

Comment

Rumor has it that there have been some big changes on the so called "other site"
                    any truth to this?

Comment

Originally Posted by D9
                      Also, I have unblocked everyone that has ever been banned from TCS. Think of it as a new fresh start for everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Yep.. If you have trouble logging in, let me know, I'll make it right.
                        Trying to clean up a little bit there.
                        1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
                        2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
                        2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
                        1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Yep.. If you have trouble logging in, let me know, I'll make it right.
                          Trying to clean up a little bit there.
                          Good for you Dan, Way to start out the New Year. I am impressed, But for some it is the end of tcs as we know it.

Still waiting for my own section:rotfl:

Comment

Your own section? What makes you special? Give me one here?? :)

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                              Good for you Dan, Way to start out the New Year. I am impressed, But for some it is the end of tcs as we know it.

Still waiting for my own section:rotfl:
                              I am also impressed. I may have to register and test the theory.

(edit: I registered, but am currently awaiting official activation by a moderator I guess)

Comment

Yep, we do that because we get SPAM accounts. I'll activate you right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X