No announcement yet.

Prius just got owned - Volt gets 127 mpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said that to you.I just asked my wife and she says that i never said that to you. she was there that night remember. ya know i havent raced any late model camaros back then or since except at the track and i never raced at the rock till late 04 i think. so i don't think i said that too you cuz i havent raced anyone else with a newer camaro on the street. may be someone else said that before they raced you. I don't think it was me. 2. you do not know what i said to the guys at merit. but you judge me and say you'd kick me out. if you don't know what i said and just assume what i said was bad then you must be god, huh? I layed into them good could mean anything but you assume it was nasty.???? well, i joked, ripped alittle about their slp camaro for 62k. I was not nasty at all. it layed into them good with humor by the way, not nastiness. For the record I was there for business. What???? yes, for business, I cosigned for a loan for my step son who wanted an 09 malibu. yes, the ford guy sealed the deal on a chev!!!! the guys at merit were very nice and laughed with me at my little gibes at their slp....... they shook my hand when i arrived, they totally sucked up to me when i was there and shook my hand when i left and said if i ever wanted that slp or an ss or any kind of chev, to please come back. They of course checked my credit rating which is very, very high, so they knew i could buy anything they had so thats why they sucked up but still they were very nice to work with. So you assumed wrong and judged me for no reason and a friend would have at least had the decency to ask what i said. Oh, by the way since you don't remember, on the 3rd day in aug of 07 when i brought the car home for the last time from hitech i told brian ebert off totally on the phone. so it wasn't all behind a key board. The tuner thread is not about revenge, it's about trying to save someone else from losing money by going to hitech. and if just one person stayed away from there it was worth it. But it also cost me respect by telling the truth cuz it makes me look bad also. and some of their tricks and deceptions were not known by me till the end of that fiasco and I trusted them for too long when really i should of left them earlier.3. many people have to me why do stay friends with these guys when they slam you all the time. I don't post much cuz most of my posts turn into slam joe day. it's all in the threads over the past 3 yrs or so.... just look. either you or bob or someone else has done this over and over.4. I know this so don't tell me to buy gm when you don't neither.5. never was bragging in this thread about my honda was stating that it was normal size and ran like a normal size car and still got good mpg and you and your bobos jumped all over my shit so i defended. 6. i understand this totally. 7. not a bad choice to mod just where i brought it.8. same same... you thought i was bashing the volt when i wasn't. you got all sensitive. If you really knew me you'd know i'm not sensitive over anything. well, maybe puppys and sad movies. you get all worked up over almost everything i say so i'll just shut up.

Comment

and this is enuf drama for this month, i'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
        I never said that to you.I just asked my wife and she says that i never said that to you. she was there that night remember. ya know i havent raced any late model camaros back then or since except at the track and i never raced at the rock till late 04 i think. so i don't think i said that too you cuz i havent raced anyone else with a newer camaro on the street. may be someone else said that before they raced you. I don't think it was me. 2. you do not know what i said to the guys at merit. but you judge me and say you'd kick me out. if you don't know what i said and just assume what i said was bad then you must be god, huh? I layed into them good could mean anything but you assume it was nasty.???? well, i joked, ripped alittle about their slp camaro for 62k. I was not nasty at all. it layed into them good with humor by the way, not nastiness. For the record I was there for business. What???? yes, for business, I cosigned for a loan for my step son who wanted an 09 malibu. yes, the ford guy sealed the deal on a chev!!!! the guys at merit were very nice and laughed with me at my little gibes at their slp....... they shook my hand when i arrived, they totally sucked up to me when i was there and shook my hand when i left and said if i ever wanted that slp or an ss or any kind of chev, to please come back. They of course checked my credit rating which is very, very high, so they knew i could buy anything they had so thats why they sucked up but still they were very nice to work with. So you assumed wrong and judged me for no reason and a friend would have at least had the decency to ask what i said. Oh, by the way since you don't remember, on the 3rd day in aug of 07 when i brought the car home for the last time from hitech i told brian ebert off totally on the phone. so it wasn't all behind a key board. The tuner thread is not about revenge, it's about trying to save someone else from losing money by going to hitech. and if just one person stayed away from there it was worth it. But it also cost me respect by telling the truth cuz it makes me look bad also. and some of their tricks and deceptions were not known by me till the end of that fiasco and I trusted them for too long when really i should of left them earlier.3. many people have to me why do stay friends with these guys when they slam you all the time. I don't post much cuz most of my posts turn into slam joe day. it's all in the threads over the past 3 yrs or so.... just look. either you or bob or someone else has done this over and over.4. I know this so don't tell me to buy gm when you don't neither.5. never was bragging in this thread about my honda was stating that it was normal size and ran like a normal size car and still got good mpg and you and your bobos jumped all over my shit so i defended. 6. i understand this totally. 7. not a bad choice to mod just where i brought it.8. same same... you thought i was bashing the volt when i wasn't. you got all sensitive. If you really knew me you'd know i'm not sensitive over anything. well, maybe puppys and sad movies. you get all worked up over almost everything i say so i'll just shut up.

Wow!, them is a lot of words for you to write or is it right:rotfl:

Comment

I like you Joe.

Comment

I like Joe too.

Joe, if you want to have a "selective memory" about what was said, then there's nothing I can do to change that. I distinctly remember what you said that night. You walked up to my door with a can of O'Douls in hand, shaking out what was left onto the ground. You looked at me, then my car and sneered and made the comment. Your wife was with you, but probably not close enough to hear what you said. Bob was sitting in the Camaro and may or may not have heard either. It wouldn't make any sense for me to "make something up" about what you said. When it comes to talking cars and racing, I can remember word for word things that were said all the way back to the '60's.

Merit? I never said anything more than if anybody was deserving of being given a hard time, it would be Hi-Tech since they are the ones who blew your motor(s) (one probably not their fault) and took thousands from you.

Bob has always teased you. He doesn't do it to tick you off. he's just giving you a hard time. If you ever needed Bob to help you, he would do it in a minute and so would I. I would count on his help rather than the people who say they don't know why you stay friends with us.

You say I don't buy GM????. I bought my Camaro new. The last time I checked..Camaro is made by GM.

You're not sensitive about anything huh???? lol Stop being like a TCS guy who runs away like a dog with his tail between his legs when someone doesn't see things your way.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              I like Joe too.

Joe, if you want to have a "selective memory" about what was said, then there's nothing I can do to change that. I distinctly remember what you said that night. You walked up to my door with a can of O'Douls in hand, shaking out what was left onto the ground. You looked at me, then my car and sneered and made the comment. Your wife was with you, but probably not close enough to hear what you said. Bob was sitting in the Camaro and may or may not have heard either. It wouldn't make any sense for me to "make something up" about what you said. When it comes to talking cars and racing, I can remember word for word things that were said all the way back to the '60's.

Merit? I never said anything more than if anybody was deserving of being given a hard time, it would be Hi-Tech since they are the ones who blew your motor(s) (one probably not their fault) and took thousands from you.

Bob has always teased you. He doesn't do it to tick you off. he's just giving you a hard time. If you ever needed Bob to help you, he would do it in a minute and so would I. I would count on his help rather than the people who say they don't know why you stay friends with us.

You say I don't buy GM????. I bought my Camaro new. The last time I checked..Camaro is made by GM.

You're not sensitive about anything huh???? lol Stop being like a TCS guy who runs away like a dog with his tail between his legs when someone doesn't see things your way.

lol

For the record, I did offer to pull the motor if Joe wanted to get a new shortblock put in it this year. He has got a good engine builder working on the car now and when it's done that new engine will hang together for a long time, As long as hiwreck does not tune it again:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                X