How to not make a run O88 style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old vette dog View Post
    nothing, keep building the vette. Got a offer for a trade and cash for a 95 mint Viper so I though a bit about that
    Vipers are kind of cool but the engines sound funny

Comment

Originally posted by LES View Post
      Correct. My car doesnt have the proper safety equipment to run as fast as my motor and trans will push it. So yes it is in a borrowed chassis that has all the proper safety equipment. The owner of that car was nice enough to let me use it. I ran it at MCSO and at the Midway shootout. The owner of the Car is out of the country.
      your a joke. maybe i'll put my engine in a friends dragster chasis and shoot my mouth off about how i like to run heads up and say it's run what you brung except i wont really be running what i brung i'll be running another guys car and taking credit for it being my car. on top of that your going to make us all think your way of racing is better than zman. i saw zman at porkys shootout a few years ago and i cant remember ever seing a guy run almost identical times in competition every run with a stick shift car. you could never drive a car like he does but you sure talk like your all that
      the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Bob should tell everyone how he got kicked out of Union Grove last year for going too fast. 9.60's is pretty quick in my book with someone elses engine in his car. Can we say 565ci.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
          Bob should tell everyone how he got kicked out of Union Grove last year for going too fast. 9.60's is pretty quick in my book with someone elses engine in his car. Can we say 565ci.
          Shhhhhh....We will not talk about that, Besides it was not my engine, Hence I really did not run 9's, Someone elses stuff did. It was fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
            your a joke. maybe i'll put my engine in a friends dragster chasis and shoot my mouth off about how i like to run heads up and say it's run what you brung except i wont really be running what i brung i'll be running another guys car and taking credit for it being my car. on top of that your going to make us all think your way of racing is better than zman. i saw zman at porkys shootout a few years ago and i cant remember ever seing a guy run almost identical times in competition every run with a stick shift car. you could never drive a car like he does but you sure talk like your all that
            I am impressed! You got that all said in one breath and with "zman's" balls in your mouth. I ran my old combo with a stick, in fact it was a bone stock 70000 mile T-5 behind 500rwhp, I could dig up 30-40 time slips that are all within a .10. And my 95 mustang before that was a stick may even have many of those time slips. Maybe my 91 notch too or my 86 GT. This is not my first rodeo jr. And never said it was a better way of racing, just not what I prefer. The only real difference between my car and the car my tranny and engine are in is the cage. Both are Fox body stangs, hell they are both even white. lol Hey you should call Jimmy Johnson and tell him to quit running his mouth about his Championships, I mean you know it isnt really his car.:rotfl:

Comment

I am impressed! You got that all said in one breath and with "zman's" balls in your mouth. I ran my old combo with a stick, in fact it was a bone stock 70000 mile T-5 behind 500rwhp, I could dig up 30-40 time slips that are all within a .10. And my 95 mustang before that was a stick may even have many of those time slips. Maybe my 91 notch too or my 86 GT. This is not my first rodeo jr. And never said it was a better way of racing, just not what I prefer. The only real difference between my car and the car my tranny and engine are in is the cage. Both are Fox body stangs, hell they are both even white. lol Hey you should call Jimmy Johnson and tell him to quit running his mouth about his Championships, I mean you know it isnt really his car.:rotfl:
              any in your car it ran high 11's :fail: I also find it hilarous that you continue to compare yourself to pro racers lol Go John Force er I mean Les

Comment

30-40 time slips that are all within .10? Your stick may have many of them?

Being within a .10 won't win many races in the type of racing I like and against the competition I've run against. How about running within .01 to .03 in competition on back to back runs, with a stick, on drag radials and without a line loc? I've done it with my own engine and my own car.

I can see why you...like many people don't "prefer" this type of racing because you're most likely not very good at it.

By the way...you're no Jimmy Johnson. lol

Comment

Boy Les, He only has one pair on his mouth, You look like a pocket gopher with all the balls you have in your mouth.:lol2: You have been corrupted by "TCS" thinking.

Comment

Dig up those time slips and post pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X