How to not make a run O88 style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blown 87gt View Post
    Sorry my bad haha, geez if I wasn't here these guys wouldn't have anything to talk about...

Yes, You are quite entertaining.dance

Comment

Originally posted by 1badrz28 View Post
      Sorry, I am a tt5 car. I made 2200.00 racing in the last two weeks winning three tt5 events. Can anyone else say that?
      Good for you. Congrats.

Was this heads up racing against cars only in your class?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        Yes, You are quite entertaining.dance
        I know I am, just think of how much excitement I bring to you guys. Hell I bet at this very moment Gerald(BlueTCSter) is jacking off to a picture of me whilst sticking a finger up his gaping bunghole:rotfl::rlol:

Comment

I know I am, just think of how much excitement I bring to you guys. Hell I bet at this very moment Gerald(BlueTCSter) is jacking off to a picture of me whilst sticking a finger up his gaping bunghole:rotfl::rlol:
          i know gerald and bluetcster. you are a moron for thinking they are the same people and even more of a moron for thinkin anybody would do anythinfg but dump there lunch after lookin at your homely assed picture. jerk
          the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
            i know gerald and bluetcster. you are a moron for thinking they are the same people and even more of a moron for thinkin anybody would do anythinfg but dump there lunch after lookin at your homely assed picture. jerk
            Tell that to Gerald then, he's the one stalking me and jerking off to my pictures lol. And yes I still think they are the same person and no one is gonna change my mind, you guys are just butthurt cuz I figured it out and now you're panicking haha. Don't worry nobody really cares who he is.

Comment

Don't worry nobody really cares who he is.
              except you because you keep posting hs name. clown
              the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
                except you because you keep posting hs name. clown
                U mad?

Comment

U mad?
                  u 13 years old? Arrested development? Mommy smoked crack?
                  Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
                    u 13 years old? Arrested development? Mommy smoked crack?
                    U mad too old man?

Comment

I wont take sides in this but will say , I was there and saw this Save. He did a good job for being what I would still call a drag racing rookie. I like all the people who rip on Mikes driving when most of them have 1/2 the HP he is dealing with. What I want to know is how many of you guys have 8 sec time slips at over 160MPH?? He was humbled by what happened and knows that with more seat time things like this will be avoided.

Comment

I also thought he did a good job not only avoiding injury to himself and others, he did a good job saving his ride. On the other hand, you'll never make me feel less of a racer/competitor due to not having an 8 sec @ 160 time slip.

Does anyone really think that 8 sec cars are limited to a select few? In my opinion, it all depends on what an individual wants. I have never personally thrived to have the quickest car. I have preferred to do things my way. I get more of thrill finishing first out of a field of 80 to 100 cars. That's a thrill that people try to attain for 10-25 years and still not get it done. Neither money nor an 8 sec time slip will guarantee you a 1st place finish either.

I've done it a number of times. No one can ever take away my accomplishments by implying that a time slip is the true value of a racer.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                          I also thought he did a good job not only avoiding injury to himself and others, he did a good job saving his ride. On the other hand, you'll never make me feel less of a racer/competitor due to not having an 8 sec @ 160 time slip.

Does anyone really think that 8 sec cars are limited to a select few? In my opinion, it all depends on what an individual wants. I have never personally thrived to have the quickest car. I have preferred to do things my way. I get more of thrill finishing first out of a field of 80 to 100 cars. That's a thrill that people try to attain for 10-25 years and still not get it done. Neither money nor an 8 sec time slip will guarantee you a 1st place finish either.

I've done it a number of times. No one can ever take away my accomplishments by implying that a time slip is the true value of a racer.
                          You misunderstood what I was getting at. To rip on somones driving , when you yourself has never stepped behind the wheel of a car that has enough power to push it to 160 mph in a 1/4 mile, on a small tire at that, just doesnt make sense to me. I also watched him that same day blow the tires off at the start, get out of the gas, and get back on the gas and run a 16 second 1/4 mile at over 120MPH. Driving a car with that kind of power requires practice. Dont happen overnight.

Comment

You obviously must be referring to someone else because if you read my posts, I never criticized his driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                              You obviously must be referring to someone else because if you read my posts, I never criticized his driving.
                              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by LES View Post
                                I wont take sides in this but will say , I was there and saw this Save. He did a good job for being what I would still call a drag racing rookie. I like all the people who rip on Mikes driving when most of them have 1/2 the HP he is dealing with. What I want to know is how many of you guys have 8 sec time slips at over 160MPH?? He was humbled by what happened and knows that with more seat time things like this will be avoided.
                                Here's the deal Les, Having a ton of HP is great, BUT it's not worth a crap if you can't get it to the ground. I know several "good" racers that have
                                1/2 the power mike has and run just as quick, Besides how much did he spend to run 8's?. No matter what he runs for times almost everyone on "tcs"
                                give him shit. Sloss just dumped on him and he runs 11 flat at 150 so at the track mike would crush sloss, But on the street I give the edge to sloss.

Good save? Maybe, Almost an accident? Could have been.

Oh ya, Congrats on your 9's, We may have to run next year, Could be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X