Thank you JHM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you JHM

I want to say thanks to John Haley for tuning my camaro. Laid down some pretty good numbers on the spray and off too, Even though the car has some bugs to work out running the car at 5K ran the same as the other heads that was at 6500, So I am sure it will go easy 11's off the spray.

Thanks again John, Friday night was a blast and I now know how fat those NOS kits really are.

Yeah, John has always gone the extra mile in making guys like us feel welcome there.

He has to have a passion for our sport, because once he started at around 8, he didn't stop until after 1AM. In fact, Bob had to tell him he had to cut things short so we could get back to Crystal by 2AM.

Just like the dyno day benefit for one of our previous members when John worked until after midnite and never complained or looked at the clock.

He's got more patience and energy than I would have under those circumstances.

Comment

Yup, John went the extra mile for me and even filled my bottle. Too bad the car decided to poop out. I will see how stocktober goes, You just never know what is going to happen.

Comment

OK!!!!! spit it out......what was the hp and torque??????? the truth only please and not your usual lies......lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
          OK!!!!! spit it out......what was the hp and torque??????? the truth only please and not your usual lies......lmfao
          347hp 460tq. N/A
          511hp 615tq. on a 150 shot after john's tuning and it was still pig rich at 10 to 1

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            347hp 460tq. N/A
            511hp 615tq. on a 150 shot after john's tuning and it was still pig rich at 10 to 1
            now thats some torque.......... the hp means not much to me any more but the torque is awesome!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              now thats some torque.......... the hp means not much to me any more but the torque is awesome!!!!!
              John says that if were were to look at the run further back he thought the number was over 700tq.

Comment

347hp 460tq. N/A
                Damn that thing has to be fun with that torque, very nice numbers.

Comment

347hp 460tq. N/A
                  That is impressive

Comment

tq is fun for sure, my camaro on a 250 shot made some where around 900 rwtq on Jon's dyno

Comment

Working...
                    X