X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blown 87gt View Post
    Why's that Gerald? Cuz you're trying to deny it's you hahaha
    Come on Kirk - if you want to be an Internet Sleuth, at least be entertaining

COME AT ME BRO

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
      Come on Kirk - if you want to be an Internet Sleuth, at least be entertaining

:smile tease:

:smile tease:

COME AT ME BRO
      What a gay ass little punk:rotfl: Take him to downtown mpls and watch him get his ass beat for stipid looking.

Comment

Looks like Justin Bieber

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
          Looks like Justin Bieber
          Why because I'm not a senior citizen like the rest of you? Haha I'm flattered that you guys have that little of a life that you decide to stalk me on the internet. Give me your best shots I really don't care lol I actually have a sense of humor unlike you guys.

Comment

Why because I'm not a senior citizen like the rest of you? Haha I'm flattered that you guys have that little of a life that you decide to stalk me on the internet. Give me your best shots I really don't care lol I actually have a sense of humor unlike you guys.
            Ok :smile tease:bed pisser or is it lil' kirky boy.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
              Ok :smile tease:bed pisser or is it lil' kirky boy.

:lol:

Comment

TCO is flattered you have that little of a life to spend so much time here.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                  TCO is flattered you have that little of a life to spend so much time here.
                  This post has been moderated LOL

Comment

I like "dumass" better. Quadroflux convinced me.

Comment

This post has been moderated LOL
                      I honestly forgot what I said already lol, anyways if you guys honestly don't want me to post here anymore i'll respect you're wishes and won't doesn't much matter to me

Comment

I honestly forgot what I said already lol, anyways if you guys honestly don't want me to post here anymore i'll respect you're wishes and won't doesn't much matter to me
                        I don't care just as long as you aren't constantly trolling just to cause trouble.

Comment

I don't think that anyone here has a problem with you personally, Try posting soemthing constructive in some of the other sections then you might get out of the dog house. Most of you guys that camr here from the other so called site just came to be trolls, So don't be a troll.

Comment

I don't think that anyone here has a problem with you personally, Try posting soemthing constructive in some of the other sections then you might get out of the dog house. Most of you guys that camr here from the other so called site just came to be trolls, So don't be a troll.
                            Well actually if you look you'll notice I joined in April of 2008, you really think i've been a troll for that long:rotfl: I just joke around and you guys seem to always poop your pants about it

Comment

Well actually if you look you'll notice I joined in April of 2008, you really think i've been a troll for that long:rotfl: I just joke around and you guys seem to always poop your pants about it

Took you 'till this year to think of something to say? You must be constipated:nothomo

Comment

Took you 'till this year to think of something to say? You must be constipated:nothomo
                                I was, it was a rough two years lol. No, I stumbled across the site and joined then kinda forgot about it(no offense haha) then stumbled across it again and started posting. Like I said i'll leave I really don't care if you delete my account or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X