Restoration rip off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoration rip off

For those who didn't see this awhile back in the Star Trib...

I can't imagine how the poor guys felt when they found out they'd been ripped off.

http://www.startribune.com/investiga...oDEy3LGDiO7aiU

Thanks for sharing that, I didn't know anything about it. Wow would that suck! I'm amazed at how stupidly people can run a business and screw people over.

Comment

yeah we got a guy close to us that does the same shit, he has already gone through court and lost, got charged with theft by swindel and had to pay some restitution but he stayed out of jail, his day is coming, he will get busted big someday, he runs a shop down by windom minnesota

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
        yeah we got a guy close to us that does the same shit, he has already gone through court and lost, got charged with theft by swindel and had to pay some restitution but he stayed out of jail, his day is coming, he will get busted big someday, he runs a shop down by windom minnesota
        Who's this Tork? Pm me if you don't want to say.......
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

The guys who did that are complete con artists, I used to deliver stuff there all the time and they owed the place where I worked over ten grand and now they're on the run hiding from the law so I doubt they'll ever get paid.

Comment

a guy here in davenport was talking about his friend getting scorcched by these badstads
            the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

I think my neighbor has his Demon done in Windom (about 15 yrs ago), and was planing on going back to have some other work done.
              I can't have nothin nice. Been there wrecked that.

Comment

Working...
              X