anuther chevy swap canadate .. with help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anuther chevy swap canadate .. with help

So I went and looked at a 89 rx7 convert... The guy only wants 500 for it .. its not in too bad of shape .. few surface rust spots but thats about it ... it comes with a TII rear end and drive shaft..

Now for the big problem .. this guy has had the car for 10 years .. and he never revived the title from the guy he bought it from ..
    Anyone know of a way of geting this car titled.. he bought it from a guy in Missouri and now the car is in MN ... he says he might be able to find the name of the previous owner but that seems like a long shot.. I looked at some title company like Broadway title .... anyone ever had to do this ... I should prolly just leave this car alone but I really want a convertible ...

I would stay away from cars with title problems (for me anyway) the good news for you is that it's an out of state car so it should be easier if you choose to go that route and buy the car. It is a good deal.

Comment

It can be done, but it's almost always a headache. Call the DMV and explain it to them before you throw money at it.
      Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

does anyone have a carfax account the vin is JM1FC3518K0700355

Comment

Working...
        X