Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blown 87gt View Post
    TTA?
    That would be a '89 Turbo Trans Am one of the fastest cars that GM ever made. Same engine as the Grand National in better car.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
      That would be a '89 Turbo Trans Am one of the fastest cars that GM ever made. Same engine as the Grand National in better car.
      Ah yes ok I know what car you're talking about, usually has something to do with a pace car or something correct?

Comment

Ah yes ok I know what car you're talking about, usually has something to do with a pace car or something correct?
        Why yes it is.

Comment

better car? a dago machine? idk about that

-Aaron
          87 cutlass
          76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
          87 olds 442 - old mans ride
          355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Yeah, no offense but the 3rd gen Fbodys did rattle quite a bit....

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
              Why yes it is.
              I like those cars actually, I guess you're not as stupid as I thought :lol2:

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                I remember working on all those cars, Lots O' Squeaks too.

Comment

All gm's rattle its a fact of life, my wifes 2007 g6 even has a billion squeaks and rattles.

Comment

I like those cars actually, I guess you're not as stupid as I thought :lol2:
                    Gee, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
                      Gee, Thanks
                      You guys seriously need to lighten up and learn to take a joke, i'm sure its hard though since you're all in your golden years and all. So how fast is your fast toy?

Comment

You guys seriously need to lighten up and learn to take a joke, i'm sure its hard though since you're all in your golden years and all. So how fast is your fast toy?

Ahh........I think he was making a joke.

Comment

Ahh........I think he was making a joke.
                          Perhaps

Comment

All gm's rattle its a fact of life, my wifes 2007 g6 even has a billion squeaks and rattles.
                            Typical Ford guy comment.

Billions? All GM's?

My wifes CTS doesn't rattle and squeak, nor does the Escalade I'm driving, My 2000 SS has ONE intermittent squeak that you have to turn the radio off and really listen for. I haven't been able to pin it down because it's so slight and infrequent, I haven't felt the need waste my time trying to isolate it. Other than that, the car is extremely quiet. Since it's 10 years old, I can't complain.

I've ridden in MR.Hp's '68 Firebird and it's as solid as can be. My '71 Chevelle has no rattles and squeaks either.

Some cars rattle and some don't. I've ridden in a Mercedes that had noises, but the 3rd gen Fbodies I've ridden in have had the most noises and rattles. My brother's '89 fox body is pretty bad, the next noisiest car was a '70 Challenger 440-6 pack a friend had back in '72.

Comment

More correct would be 'the same engine as the GN in a lighter car'.

If I remember correctly, the TTA was the quickest and/or fastest of all production F-bodies. I'd love to have one sitting next to my GN......:lol2:

:GM:
                              There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Typical Ford guy comment.

Billions? All GM's?

My wifes CTS doesn't rattle and squeak, nor does the Escalade I'm driving, My 2000 SS has ONE intermittent squeak that you have to turn the radio off and really listen for. I haven't been able to pin it down because it's so slight and infrequent, I haven't felt the need waste my time trying to isolate it. Other than that, the car is extremely quiet. Since it's 10 years old, I can't complain.

I've ridden in MR.Hp's '68 Firebird and it's as solid as can be. My '71 Chevelle has no rattles and squeaks either.

Some cars rattle and some don't. I've ridden in a Mercedes that had noises, but the 3rd gen Fbodies I've ridden in have had the most noises and rattles. My brother's '89 fox body is pretty bad, the next noisiest car was a '70 Challenger 440-6 pack a friend had back in '72.
                                Sorry I guess I didn't realize you didn't know what exaggeration was, my bad man my bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X