new purgetory members yay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
    Ya, After giving out your account to others and all you came here to do is start shit you wonder why?:rlol:

You and others will be moderated from now on, Takes the edge off your "TCS" style of fun.
    I don't understand your statement here, it makes no sense. I said my name hasn't changed and you say "After giving out your account to others and all you came here to do is start shit you wonder why?" is your logic in that statement? I anxiously awake your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by blown 87gt View Post
      I don't understand your statement here, it makes no sense. I said my name hasn't changed and you say "After giving out your account to others and all you came here to do is start shit you wonder why?" is your logic in that statement? I anxiously awake your reply.
      Logic says that sometimes you are not who you really are, So logically you are not you. On a side note I noticed that your posting if you are who you are is much nicer than before.

Comment

That's why you and others are moderated, because you all start shit, then start a troll account and think people here don't know what's going on. .dance

Comment

Logic says that sometimes you are not who you really are, So logically you are not you. On a side note I noticed that your posting if you are who you are is much nicer than before.
          My brain really hurts after reading that statement..

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
            That's why you and others are moderated, because you all start shit, then start a troll account and think people here don't know what's going on. .dance
            I really don't know what you're talking about but ok, I never had a troll account. You banned or whatever you wanna call it this one so that was the end of my posting (so I thought) believe what you want I really don't give a rats behind

Comment

I really don't know what you're talking about but ok, I never had a troll account. You banned or whatever you wanna call it this one so that was the end of my posting (so I thought) believe what you want I really don't give a rats behind
              Ya, Ok. I will let the Admin show you the other acccount dell320 or blownup 87gt:rlol:

Comment

Ya, Ok. I will let the Admin show you the other acccount dell320 or blownup 87gt:rlol:
                Also my 87 gt I had never blew up, surprisingly, considering it had 165,000 miles on it when I threw a blower on it and when I sold it it was pushing 180,000 miles and still running 12.30's

Comment

Here I will tell you,

blown 87 gt> ip 173.16.218.6
                  dell320> ip 173.16.218.6
                  Plus others ip's are a perfect match for you and the posts that were made sure sound like you. We will keep you and the other "TCS" people moderated as you guys just do not play well with others.

I do like that Bob calls you blownup 87gt, might want to think of a mane change.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO Administration View Post
                    Here I will tell you,

dell320> ip 173.16.218.6
                    Plus others ip's are a perfect match for you and the posts that were made sure sound like you. We will keep you and the other "TCS" people moderated as you guys just do not play well with others.

I do like that Bob calls you blownup 87gt, might want to think of a mane change.
                    Yeah and I post from work or the college library most of the time so the ip address means diddly squat haha. Hell I don't even have the internet at my house other than on my phone. And like I said calling my blown up or whatever makes no sense really since I don't even own that car anymore I have a 2001 gt now so make up a name regarding that car instead.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO Administration View Post
                      Here I will tell you,

dell320> ip 173.16.218.6

Also a mane change? Last time I checked I wasn't a horse (other than my enourmous shlong) so I don't have a mane:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

Comment

How's the new name or mame blownup 01 gt sound:rlol:

Comment

How's the new name or mame blownup 01 gt sound:rlol:
                          That's better at least the year is right. It runs like a top though hahahahahahahahahaha. Also what's a mame? You guys should take typing classes lol.

Comment

That's better at least the year is right. It runs like a top though hahahahahahahahahaha. Also what's a mame? You guys should take typing classes lol.
                            Ya.........no one is as perfect as you.:rotfl: dance

Comment

Also a mane change? Last time I checked I wasn't a horse (other than my enourmous shlong) so I don't have a mane:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:
                              Ah, so you want to get technical to distract from the subject.

Then, the first word you butchered is "enormous", and the only things that word applies to in your case would be your asshole and your mouth. However, if you meant that to mean that you are an enormous schlong (the correct spelling of this yiddish word), I agree with you.
                              Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Ya.........no one is as perfect as you.:rotfl: dance
                                Very true

Comment

Working...
                                X