Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 2011 5.0 Mustang in the 10s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzwU1q4pkoo

strat watching at 1:21, Just boltons, kinda cool!!!
    90 5.0 GT New combo
    11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

EZ man there all POS money pit cars!!! Who cares stick enough $$$$$$$$ into anything and it will go.

oh and blu by U needs a driver you got time for one pass?

this is how its done with a T56 take notes. I think you need a long ass GOAT to shift like this.

Last edited by speedo; 05-27-2010, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Cool vid

Thanks for sharing.

This is quoted from dragzine:

I called Fred at Evolution Performance to get the low down on their new record from two days ago. He mentioned that some of the upgrades included a lightened interior, slicks instead of radials, and a Eaton TrueTrac differential. The main reason for the new differential was because the stock unit died after their 10.80 passes. The 1.40 60 foots can be mainly accredited to the drop in overall ET, though they did up the jet size to net a 125 shot over the previous 100 shot. They also compression check the motor after each run and so far the 5-liters rings are still holding, despite all the nitrous abuse.

One piece that is surprisingly stock is the clutch. Fred remarked that their were some hot spots and you can smell it a little after a hard nitrous run, but it is still living in comfortably in between the 5-liter and newly equipped 6-speed transmission. Fred feels that with a few more passes that the Evolution team can get the Mustang into the 10.30s. Keep an eye out for the possibility of one more test session this week as they gear up for the NMCA Maple Grove race next weekend. Nothing like seeing a bolt-on showroom fresh Mustang hanging both front tires a foot in the air…

Comment

opps wrong link damn 1g coverage in the hole of a campground i am in.

Comment

Let me see now, A car wheather it be a camaro, mustang or a challenger with a 100 shot.

I guess I can say that I have done high 10's N/A, Much more impressive. I have also done the same thing with a 150 shot. If they keep that RPM up like that after some runs that mustang is going to . Sounded like a 7K launch to me, but I will give it props for going 10's, Just too bad the ZR1 vette went high nines walking it out of the hole.

Comment

Nitrous=
            2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
            X